18. Audio

Chapter 18 Audio

The results of the lottery will only be shown to the camera except for the person himself.

Yu Wen silently observed everyone's expressions. After the presentation, the others returned to their positions and looked at each other with meaningful expressions.

Unable to sip the noodles for the time being, he decided to look at it tomorrow.

In the second round of drawing, Chu Han became the lucky one to prepare breakfast for tomorrow.

He smiled helplessly and unfolded the note in his hand. There was a "1" scrawled on it.

The person with the smallest number will be drawn to cook. This is the convention of "In the Mountains".

Everyone dispersed in twos and twos. Xi Su gave Yu Wen a hand when he stood up, and said as if unintentionally: "Brother Chu Han, I will help you tomorrow morning."

Yu Wen thought that the night was over, but when he heard this, he was alarmed. The bell suddenly rang.

Adhering to the best solution for dismantling CP - the rule of starving CP fans to death, he decided to be a light bulb.

"Do you need help? I can do it too." He turned to look at Chu Han sincerely, "Saving one life is better than building a seven-level pagoda, and you, my friend, who dragged me up from the mountain, are simply a living Bodhisattva."

Chu Han . Han looked at his trembling legs, "I'm afraid you'll die in front of the stove." Yu

Wen said, "Don't curse me."

Chu Han's legs and feet also felt sore, and he bent down and rubbed his ankles, "I'm just making breakfast, there's no need to do that. There are many people...but this road is really difficult."

Yu Wen caught the key word, "Isn't this the road you took before?"

"Well." Chu Han stood up and came to help him, "Let's go. , our room is next door, Xisu should have a rest early... There is also a closer mountain road, which takes about half an hour, but it is not that steep. However, there are many mosquitoes on that road at night, and one bite can be a big one. Past guests. We have reported this problem, so this time the program team arranged for you to go this way."

After that, he pursed his lips and joked: "You can have fun now without losing your appearance."

Yu Wen knew that there were many mosquitoes on the mountain. In previous issues, I have seen guests’ faces full of embarrassment.

But he would rather be bitten by mosquitoes than on the mountain road of despair.

"I'm so touched," he said expressionlessly, "it was so warm that I got third-degree burns."

-

Yu Wen got up early the next day.

The group letter was hung at the door of the room. The program team designated Yu Wen and Song Chenglei as a group. He went downstairs and asked, and sure enough, Chu Han and Xi Su were grouped together.

There was a short flight of steps in front of the kitchen, and Yu Wen jumped in like a little zombie. Chu Han was beating eggs, and Xi Su was helping him. The two of them didn't talk much, but the atmosphere was very warm - at least that's how it seemed to others.

Chu Han is not good at concealing his emotions in reality, but that doesn't mean he can't. After all, he is a rare gifted actor. He became enlightened after two or three episodes. Since he can't avoid it for a while, it is better to maintain basic social interaction than to maintain a stalemate. The audience won’t catch you wrong.