65.

Chapter 65:

Fans produce their own food, never stick to logic, and take fragrant rice as the ultimate goal.

Xie Heyu took a few pictures. The scale is quite large and the content is quite wild. There are not only the anthropomorphic version, but also the human version, the bisexual version, and so on... the

anthropomorphic version is for free, and the following theories are It shouldn't be possible to film. Yu Wen can't be bisexual, and he can't grow into two or more like the dragon in the article... No, that's not the point.

The point is that these words themselves need to be mirrored to evade Weibo sanctions. He and Yu Wen are so virtuous and capable that they dare to commit crimes against the wind.

Xie Heyu rubbed the tip of his nose, exited, returned to the hot search homepage, took a screenshot of the hot search #无勇after-sales# and sent it to Yu Wen.

Yu Wen had slipped back to the room and was browsing the books on Xie Heyu's bookshelf out of boredom.

Teacher Xie's bookshelf is mainly composed of professional books, which are not interesting. Yu Wen took two basic books on electronics and planned to expand his knowledge, and the news about Xie Heyu came.

He took a look and realized that the three videos shot by the company had been posted online. Judging from the number of hot search discussions, they must have started fermenting in the morning.

What's rare is that Xie Jiamao, who used to get excited whenever he saw a hot search, has not come to him for blood injections for a long time. The grassroots team of Starlight Media has a bit of experience in the world, and small hot searches are commonplace.

Except for Chu Han who occasionally discusses his new role in the group, and Xi Su who sometimes asks for promotional red envelopes when his new work is broadcast, the Starlight Media backbone group is quiet. Everyone seems to have seen the big winds and waves, and they don’t treat things with things. I am happy but not sad for myself.

Yu Wen sighed, put down his professional book and opened the hot search.

Xie Heyu flipped through his phone, resisting his father's indiscriminate bombardment.

"...I'm not interested. You flirted with me once in my senior year of high school. I'm already a sophomore now."

Xie Jialin choked, "You didn't go then."

Xie He said: "You said at the time that this was your 'lifelong wish' , If you can't achieve it, you won't die in peace."

Xie Jialin: "Yes."

Xie Heyu glanced at him coldly, "My aunt said that you have cancer and will not die soon, so I agreed."

Xie Jialin: "..."

His sister is really . Dare to make it up.

He scratched the back of his head and said, "No wonder you suddenly changed your mind..."

Although his family has high expectations, Xie Heyu doesn't like to engage in literary and art-related work. It was not that he had not been sent to study music and painting, but he soon realized that he was rational, lacked romantic cells, had no empathy and creativity, and was not suitable to survive in these industries.

Xie Heyu had a clear understanding of himself, and no matter how much his family coaxed him, he never let go.

Later, Xie Jialin took a different approach and hoped that he would go to the talent show. Anyway, the idol's destiny is to be an actor, it's the same.

The only time Xie Heyu softened his attitude was when he was in his senior year of high school, when he was tricked by his aunt into learning some dancing and singing. Before he even got on the show, he found out that his aunt was responsible for his death - his father was very healthy.