70.

Chapter 70

Although the other party called him wrong, it shows that he Yu Wen has reached the day when he can be called senior.

Time flies so fast. At first, I just wanted to eat.

The first scene was inside the house and could not be captured by the media. Fans were waiting anxiously when Yi Ming and the leading actor walked out of the house side by side.

There were cheers outside the fence, and they were reminded to quiet down by the field management. The scene became silent again, but pairs of eyes and cameras were all focused on them with vigor.

Yu Wen stood on the second floor, looking down.

After the director finished shouting, the heroine Gao Qin played by Yi Ming and Fu Mingshen stood in front of the car and talked. Suddenly, Fu Mingshen raised his eyes as if he was aware of it and met Song Mingzhu behind the curtain.

Song Mingzhu was fully dressed, with glasses hanging on the bridge of his nose. The glass in the window refracted the sunlight, and colorful spots fell on his cheeks.

The two looked at each other.

Song Mingzhu smiled most of the time. His smile was quiet and well-behaved, which was very popular. But at this moment, he rarely showed any expression. The light blurred his outline, like a lifeless beauty painting hanging on the wall.

He seemed angry. Fu Mingshen had this thought in his heart.

This is very strange, because Song Mingzhu is recognized as a soft-tempered person and can only be bullied. The one Mrs. Fu missed most before her death was him. She was afraid that one day he would return to the Song family and be bullied by those brothers until he was no longer a scumbag. .

At this moment, Song Mingzhu reflected in Fu Ming's deep eyes raised the corners of her lips provocatively.

There was a glasses chain on his cheek, with a snow-white pearl inlaid at the end. When he raised the corners of his lips and tilted his head slightly, the pearl swayed.

Radiant and beautiful.

Fu Mingshen took in all this scene and looked away calmly.

Fans and media outside the fence also honestly recorded this scene on camera.

"So beautiful..."

This scene was not long, but all three leading actors appeared. After filming, Yu Wen went downstairs and took advantage of the break to say hello to the fans.

Before nightfall, Yu Wen's set of Reuters pictures was out of the picture. The snow-white small foreign-style building, the half-covered curtains, the young master with lowered eyelids, as calm as a beautiful doll sealed behind the glass.

But the next second, the puppet came to life. He raised his eyebrows, tilted his head slightly, and curled his lips in a relaxed manner, with round pearls swaying on his cheeks.

There is also a short section of Reuters taken by fans. After the director called for a call, Yu Wen turned his back to the window, talking to the stage manager at the door, and occasionally looking sideways out of the window. This side shot gave a stronger sense of atmosphere. The little pearl flickered, matching The mole with tears on it is simply a case of beauty murder.

The filming of "Moon Harbor" has not yet been completed, and it has already raised expectations through Reuters. Netizens heard that this is a drama adapted from a novel, and they can't wait to read the original work. They are even more excited after it is completed, especially the role of Song Mingzhu, which is perfect. Crazy criticism of beauties!