68.

Chapter 68:

Xi Su was carried to a safe place. There was a bench next to him. Xie Heyu put him down, and Yu Wen held the hoe and panted.

What a thrilling direction... I have never received such a bizarre script.

Xi Su hugged the trash can on one side and retched, yelped for a while, recovered, and condemned: "So you guys have been here... and you didn't even save me! Feng Chengzhou almost killed me!"

Yu Wen said: "He will kill you. Why? The Feng family has a lot of wealth waiting for him. Is it worthwhile for you to bear a murder case for you?"

Xi Su said again, but Yu Wen quickly interrupted: "Pause, pause, you laugh when you think about God. Listen to me, this matter is not that complicated. I will analyze it for you later. You tell me why you pretended to be faint."

"That's what I planned to do," Xi Su said seriously, "I suddenly fainted, Feng Cheng. Zhou will definitely ask someone

to come over to see what's going on. As soon as they get close, I'll stand up! I'll grab the person by the neck like a lightning bolt and threaten Feng Chengzhou to let me go.

Wen and Xie Heyu were both silent. Xi Su looked at their faces and felt puzzled: "Why don't you speak?"

This is difficult to comment on.

Xie Heyu put his pockets in his pocket and said thankfully: "Fortunately we stopped it quickly."

"Yes." Yu Wen said dullly: "Otherwise it would really become a legal column."

Their teacher Xi is really a little kid who cherishes his life very much and likes to mess around. Where is the boy.

The three of them repaired on the spot for a while. Yu Wen explained to Xi Su what Feng Chengzhou really meant, and finally asked him: "Where did the hoe come from?"

Xi Su was deep in thought, "I thought my brother wanted to kill me, but he actually "You want to raise me?" In shock, he slowly pointed outside and said, "I borrowed it from the gardener of the big garden."

Yu Wen asked him to return it.

Xie Heyu's forehead and temples were covered with sweat, and a few strands of hair were spread out from his hair, and he asked Yu Wen: "Go home directly, or go back to the hall?"

The weather in early autumn was still a bit hot. Although Yu Wen didn't carry anyone, he did. He was a hoe, not much easier than him, and his carefully taken care of his hair was already messed up.

"Go back to the lobby." In my heart, I wanted to go home directly, but I was invited by Feng Chengzhou, so I should say hello before leaving. Yu Wen said: "...His brain circuit is also quite presumptuous. To be cautious, let's make it clearer.

" Xi's respect and love for him."

Yu Wen: "...Who? Feng Chengzhou?"

"How dare you call my adoptive father by his name!"

Yu Wen: "...he is your brother."

"How can there be any natural seniority? There are only sons who can't fight for it!" Xi Su proudly puffed up his chest, "From now on, I will call him my foster father, and he will call me my brother. Everyone."

It's really unexpected that Feng Chengzhou is such a reasonable and generous person. Are you still going to spend money to buy him peace of mind? Will this make Mr. Feng worry? With just one order, he immediately flew abroad for plastic surgery! I'm sure grandma won't recognize him when he gets home.

According to the 'Xi Su personal genealogy sorting principle', Feng Chengzhou has now achieved at least a hundred generations of promotion in the genealogy, and his seniority has changed from his brother to his ancestor. If it were not for the fear of being called old, Xi Su would have shouted "Yi". grandfather".