61.

Chapter 61

When Xie Heyu asked, Yu Wen immediately froze.

Really drunk or fake drunk?

He was telling the truth and lying. He was not as rational and smooth as usual. He was groggy, but he knew exactly what he was doing.

Yes, it's intentional...Honesty is a good virtue of human beings. Just close your eyes and open them, admit it, and run away after admitting it. The door is right behind you anyway...Yu Wen thought to himself, constantly building up strength for himself. .

Silence and embarrassment spread in the corridor.

He was about to open his mouth, but before Xie Heyu could wait for his answer, he suddenly raised his chin and covered it with moist lips.

They had just kissed her, her lips were as soft as cotton, and there was a dampness that was either from body fluids or breath. Yu Wen found the rhythm in the lingering movements. His eyes were slightly opened, and he saw Xie Heyu close at hand in the shadow of his eyelashes. Eyebrows.

Teacher Xie is wearing a trendy male outfit again today. There is a dark earring on the left earlobe, which is very beautiful.

Yu Wen remembered the bus stop where they first met.

It was raining that day and the air was humid. The cool guy waiting for the bus handed him an umbrella. He thought at the time, this cool guy has such a personality and he is such a nice person.

Free favors are the hardest to return, and good people are the worst to offend.

Once the latter is let down, guilt will take root and be entangled like gangrene in the bones for the rest of life.

There are comings and goings, and if you respect others a little, I will return the same. This is Yu Wen's way of life.

So far, he knows everyone who has been kind to him and has different ways of repaying him. Xie Jiamao is simple, he works hard to make money, becomes famous, and helps his boss realize his dream of becoming one of the world's top 500 companies; Chu Han is also simple, paying attention to the movements of him and Feng Chengzhou, always keeping a small shovel ready, if Teacher Chu is not happy, he will shovel it Those who overturned the surname Feng; Xi Su, Yi Ming... are all in the circle, and there will always be opportunities to return some favors in the future.

Only Xie Heyu was different.

Only Teacher Xie is different.

He is not an insider and does not need Yu Wen's resources; he has a good family background and does not need to worry about the future; even his salary is not under Yu Wen's control, and he has no status in bonuses...

Teacher Xie's favor is extremely difficult to repay.

This favor was coupled with feelings... Then it was over. Yu Wen felt that he would owe Teacher Xie for the rest of his life.

Thinking about everything in his mind, Yu Wen suddenly felt Teacher Xie taking a step in his direction. The closer he got, the more narrow the space for movement, and even the air became thinner. He suddenly woke up and went Grab Xie Heyu's hand.

This kiss was too long.

When Xie Heyu let go, Yu Wen even felt his lips were numb and his head was dizzy, more dizzy than drunkenness, as if he was lacking oxygen.

Yu Wen was a little unsteady on his feet.

He wanted to bury his head directly in Xie Heyu's arms and let Xie Heyu support his weak body, but this was not good because he still had something to say that he had not said clearly.