47.

Chapter 47

Yu Wen started the live broadcast. Before the broadcast, he slightly adjusted his appearance and wore gold-rimmed glasses that he took off Xie Heyu's face. The thin frames gave him a bit of bookishness.

"Does it look good?" He poked Xie Heyu cutely.

Xie Heyu said thoughtfully: "Do you want to listen to Agent Xie's evaluation or Xie Heyu's?"

Yu Wen said: "Is there any difference?"

"Agent Xie is a professional and will tell you about this outfit. They match each other perfectly, have a homely feel, and have new elements, suitable for live broadcast."

Yu Wen: "Where is Xie Heyu?"

Xie Heyu: "Xie Heyu is so cute that I can't speak."

Yu Wen was quiet for a second and started to laugh.

It was rare that he didn't giggle, but just rocked forward and back, like a roly-poly without a support.

“Mr. "

Xie Heyu showed that "I'm really not joking" expression.

Xi Su moved out his live broadcast equipment and found a place to put the fill light and reflector. Yu Wen had already laughed and fell on Xie Heyu. The two were shoulder to shoulder and very close to each other. They didn't know what they were talking about. .

"The two of you over there." Lan Mao stood with his hands on his hips and said angrily: "I'm working, why are you talking nonsense?"

Their faces were almost touching each other, and they were even closer than he had ever been with someone before. Those who didn’t know thought they were in love.

Yu Wen quietly expressed his gratitude to Xie Heyu for his continued support in accessories, while Xie Heyu generously said that we should follow each other.

Yu Wen said that he had never worn those accessories before and didn't know how to match them. Xie Heyu said that you can just choose my clothes next time, they are versatile.

So the two of them whispered about each other's dressing styles for a while.

Chu Han was close enough to hear part of their chat, but he didn't understand, "Is dressing style a very private matter? Why are you so quiet?"

He turned his head and looked at the two of them sincerely and doubtfully.

Yu Wen realized that he had just spoiled the plot with Xie Heyu in a low voice and was used to it, so he didn't switch over for a while.

He said to Xi Su: "Thank you, Teacher Xi. I'm going to start broadcasting. You can sit here."

Yu Wen smiled so much that he even seemed a little sleepy, and added the three words "Teacher Xi" that he hadn't heard for a long time. This made Xi Su feel a sense of respect that he had not seen for a long time.

Xi Su felt a little happier, and the resentment he felt after working for a long time disappeared. Yu Wen became a good brother in his heart again.

Teacher Yu even let him take advantage of it casually!

He is lucky to have such a brother for the rest of his life!

Yu Wen was not very proficient in the live broadcast business and struggled for a while. Because it started broadcasting suddenly, there were not many people in the live broadcast room at the beginning.

"Hi, hello, everyone, I'm Xiao Yu..." He adjusted the camera and greeted the fans who were stunned by the surprise with a smile. "This live broadcast was decided on a sudden whim, so there was no notice, because "Battle Royale" is being broadcast tonight, and my colleagues are also watching it, so I want to start a live broadcast to catch up with everyone in real time. I also prepared some small crafts for the draw later..."