93. Bamboo Horse Bamboo Horse if line: (3)

Chapter 93 Bamboo Horse Bamboo Horse If Line: (3)

Xie Heyu was scolded by Xie Jialin afterwards. It turned out that Xie Heyu set off directly from the mall after calling Yu Wen. When the uncle turned around, his eldest son was gone, and he was frightened. I almost called the police.

Xie Heyu held the phone without saying a word or retorting, but he didn't seem to be repentant.

Xie Jialin asked him what was such a big deal that he had to go back and deal with it immediately?

When he made this call, Yu Wen was right next to him. His phone was on speakerphone and placed on the coffee table. He clutched the fabric on his knees inexplicably and guiltily.

Xie Heyu didn't even look at him, and said directly: "I left my homework at home, and I won't feel at ease until I finish it."

Xie Jialin: "..."

The next day, all the relatives of the Xie family knew that Xie Heyu was obsessed with reading.

Xie Jialin called Yu Wen privately, with the worries of an old father, sincerely hoping that he would make little Xie more outgoing, read less, play more, be in a daze less, and have more epilepsy.

As an insider and a party involved, Yu Wen had to agree with Xie Heyu. Thinking about it later, Yu Wen felt that his ability to tell lies with open eyes was probably developed at this time.

He was entrusted with important tasks by Xie Jialin and reluctantly took up the role of his elder brother.

On the way to school, we had to pass by the river. The river breeze is the coolest in summer. Yu Wen rode his bicycle and chirped to teach him, "Children, don't lie. Lying is wrong. We must be honest..."

The breeze disturbed Xie Heyu's forehead. He raised his hair and revealed his careless eyebrows, "In your eyes, the first year of high school is still considered a child?"

Yu Wen said: "You are younger than me. Compared with me, of course you are a child."

Xie He said with a sound in his throat . The sound was very soft, neither cold nor hot.

Yu Wen was about to speak when the back of his neck was suddenly pinched, and cold fingers penetrated into his collar. He quickly winced, his bicycle head twisted, and he said in a panic: "Don't pinch, don't pinch, it's itchy..."

Xie Heyu said: "Who's a kid?"

Yu Wen couldn't help but laugh when he scratched the itch. In the corner of his eye, Xie Heyu was able to move with ease. With one hand free, the front of the car was steady without any sign of shaking.

"Me, my kid, hahahaha..." Yu Wen gave up easily, he was the most ticklish person.

Xie Heyu still didn't let go. Yu Wen grabbed the thin wrist on the back of his neck and tried to pry open the iron-like fingers. "So why did you rush back all the way? I have to help you tell your lies..."

The dusk glow was reflected on the river. The street lights were already on, and long shadows were trailing beside the car, like two little tails leaning against each other.

Xie Heyu didn't answer.

A long time later, Yu Wen occasionally thought back and didn't understand why that ordinary birthday was worthy of Xie Heyu coming all the way back to order him a romantic fairy stick that was limited to one minute.

Are fairy wands important?

Intuition told Yu Wen that it was not important.

But he couldn't figure out the meaning behind it.