59.

Chapter 59

After the people left, Yu Wen poked his head out of Xie Heyu's arms and breathed a small sigh of relief.

The security of this hot spring hotel is strict and reservations are required in advance. People who come here have some status. Although they can watch the excitement, they are not so curious about celebrities.

Yu Wen took off his sunglasses, sat down to eat with Xie Heyu, and briefly explained the whole story.

Xie Heyu had already taken off his makeup and put on his regular clothes. Hearing this, he was moved for a moment. Even with his sophistication, he couldn't help but say: "Such a scumbag..."

Yu Wen said: "Yeah! We all call him Death Village! Contains good wishes for him!"

He was somewhat thankful for his gossipy physique this time. If he hadn't happened to meet him, he didn't know how long it would have taken for him to reveal it.

"However," Xie Heyu said: "He is the male protagonist of "Moon Harbor". As a result, the start of filming will have to be delayed." Yu

Wen said: "It's better than taking it off the shelves after filming. It's just that Director Miao has to work hard and have to start all over again." Select someone."

He sent a message to Yi Ming while eating. After asking, he found out that it was Detective Xiao Ming who directly took the photos taken in the bushes a few days ago after realizing that the two parties did not know. I sent it to the woman. The sister was very fiery and exploded when she saw the photo. She asked Best Actor Zhuang, but he couldn't explain why.

Just now, the two broke up! Yi Yu's combination won their first battle! Happy celebration! Tell the world!

While Yu Wen was delighted with his achievements, Gao Kaiyu was worried about the monitor.

I didn’t feel it when I was recording it... How come the finished product looks more and more CP the more I watch it?

A one-minute short film can't capture much of the plot. Xie Heyu has no lines from beginning to end, and only relies on his back to express himself. The focus of the camera is always on Yu Wen.

At the beginning, the anthropomorphic evil dragon came out of the water, holding rotten vegetable leaves on its head, saying nothing, and clenching its fists tightly at its sides, with grievance written in every pore. The brave man smiled when he saw it, and while laughing, he carefully took off the dirty things on his body.

"The people in the capital love to be clean. It's not that I don't like you, hahahahaha..."

With a wanton and hearty smile, he was clean and pure, and Yu Wen was obviously in a good mood.

Then the evil dragon hugged the brave man's waist, and the beast, which had restrained its sharp edge, rubbed its head against his waist, full of dependence and closeness.

The brave man held up the brush and chatted with it.

"Hmm... If you don't like the royal capital, then let's travel to various countries together!"

That's the problem.

The evil dragon reacted greatly to traveling together. After hearing this, he let go of the hero and slowly tilted his head, expressing a little dull pleasure.

Then Yu Wen's eyes changed, it was like being hit in the heart by something cute, and his eyes suddenly became soft.

This look only appeared for a brief moment, and then Yu Wen adjusted it. But precisely because it only lasted for a moment, the sense of presence was particularly strong, and...