82.

Chapter 82

When Yu Wen posted on Weibo, the comments below were all filled with "mother-in-law" comments.

Yu Wen: [It premieres today. Let’s go see the Pearl. Don't pay too much attention to Xiao Yu's private life (≧v≦)]

"Xiao Yu, did he spend your money? You can't want a man who spends your money."

"When it comes to falling in love, character is very important, hardworking, motivated, Tolerance, politeness...etc. These are our basic requirements for your boyfriend."

"What does he look like? He can't be ugly, otherwise you will wake up every morning and face an ugly man."

"Remember to do it. Notarization of property before marriage."

When it comes to "private life," everyone basically understands that this is the default. Since the boyfriend is an outsider and it is a critical moment for the drama promotion, it is not easy to spread the heat publicly, but he is not in a relationship.

In less than an hour, a photo of Xie Heyu's face was exposed. Although he is not an artist, he has been noticed by netizens several times due to some strange circumstances. The popularity is scattered and is like a flash in the pan in the memory of netizens, until now. , these moments come together to piece together a blurry and three-dimensional shadow.

Who hasn’t taken a bite of Yin Yong’s meal? Who hasn’t been shocked by the animated picture of Yu Wen sitting on his manager’s shoulders and comparing his feelings?

There are not many full-face photos of Xie Heyu, but when he was playing the role of Evil Dragon, netizens took out his private account. Thanks to the elders in his family, there were a lot of slaps in the comments section.

Most of these photos are from the past few years, not recent ones. Although he is young in the photos, it is not difficult to see that he is handsome.

So the fans urgently changed their tune:

"You can be a scumbag even if you are handsome."

"Xiao Yu promised Mom not to fall in love."

Fans were picking on the son-in-law, but in domestic entertainment there was a trend of judging the agent.

Fans from all over the world raised alarm bells and flooded into the agent's Weibo, issuing repeated orders:

"Do you have any evil intentions towards my baby?! Huh? Do you? Speak!"

"If you dare to covet ××'s body, you will die. "

You are not allowed to go... Oh, you are ugly and not as good-looking as Xie. My son should look down on you."

"You will wear something disgusting for me to go to work from now on, don't you hear me!"

After posting on Weibo, the company After suppressing the hot searches, the limelight was barely over, but until night, Yu Wen was still receiving messages from friends in the industry.

Everyone was also caught off guard by this hot search, and sent blessings one after another, and also teased him to remember to invite himself when he gets married.

Yu Wen replied one after another and found that there were still people who were addicted to CP.

Yi Ming forwarded the trending video to the battle royale group and took others to enjoy it.

Yi Ming: [omg... we, Xiao Yu, won’t get damaged in bed. ]

Tong Li: [...the words of tiger and wolf. ]