58.

Chapter 58

Yu Wen and Yi Ming were lying at the classroom window, chatting about the actor's bad behavior.

From their angle, they could just see the cheering fans gathered at the school gate. When the fans saw them looking over, they would hold up their lights and signs, and Yu Wen smiled and waved.

Yi Ming was hesitating whether to send the photos she just took to the actor's girlfriend. That girlfriend was an insider and it was recently announced that she had contact information.

"The main thing is, I don't know if they are a real couple or a hype couple..."

The romance scandal between the actor and his girlfriend started a month ago. Recently, a new drama between the two is about to be released, and the romance is officially official at this time. Xuan, it smells a bit like hype.

Yu Wen's attention was not focused on Yi Ming's words. He was attracted by a figure in the fan group.

"Second Master, where are your photos?" He suddenly said, as if he had noticed something.

Yi Ming took out the photo, and Yu Wen zoomed in and zoomed in again. His eyes kept moving between the photo and the fan group. Finally, he exhaled and said, "Do you think the fan's dress doesn't look like the person in the photo?"

He said it looked familiar, it was the male fan who gave him a small gift before entering the venue.

Yi Ming stared at it for two full minutes before her brain reacted and she cursed.

"He still sleeps with powder?!"

Yi Ming summarized the whole thing from beginning to end again, feeling that this was no longer as simple as a melon.

She told Yu Wen: "I have to figure this out, Xiao Yu, your second master is no longer an artist, she is going to be a detective to eliminate harm for the people!"

"..." The topic jumped too fast, Yu Wen just Neng said: "Xiao Yu will always be with you!"

Yi Ming nodded and solemnly stretched out a hand towards him.

Yu Wen also stretched out his hand and fist bumped with her.

Yi Ming: "Yi!" Yu

Wen: "Yu!" They all said

in unison: "cross!"

As Yu Wen answered the words, he thought to himself, how good he is.

But Yi Ming was very satisfied. Yu Wen's brain worked very fast and he could answer whatever she said instantly. Picking up this apprentice was a treasure.

Detective Xiao Ming was extremely efficient. At the end of the recording, Yu Wen received a message from her in the car.

Yi Ming: [I asked my assistant to bring them milk tea and asked for the Weibo ID of the big fan. I messaged him privately and made some insinuations. He was quite nice and gentle. I asked him what he thought of the actor’s relationship. I also thought it was hype. ]

Yi Ming: [I'm going to check on my girlfriend again. It's better that this dead man doesn't cheat on both sides, otherwise Detective Xiao Ming will let him know that this year's maple leaves in the Royal Garden are not red enough! ]

Yu Wen became excited by what she said, and replied: [Detective Xiao Ming! Keep going! Detective trope! Always on call! 】

Yi Ming: 【cross! 】

-On

the weekend afternoon, Yu Wen went to the studio to record the dream version of the Brave Group that fans strongly requested.