28.

Chapter 28

At the famous landmark of City S, the headquarters of Phaeton Group, a tall and slender young man in a suit and leather shoes was watching the live broadcast.

Seeing the Crown Prince's hand being slapped off on the screen, the young man raised his eyebrows slightly with interest.

The secretary knocked on the door and came in. He accidentally glanced at the screen in his hand and said with a smile: "The young vice president also watches the live broadcast?"

The person in front of him is Prince Phaeton's childhood friend and cousin. If Feng Chengzhou is Phaeton, Whoever is the next top leader of the group, Bian Ce will be the next second leader of the group.

Vice President Bian took the document from his hand, put his phone on the table, and chuckled while signing, "Who told us, the Crown Prince, to worry about it? He came out as gay last time, what if it is officially announced this time? How can I not keep an eye on the live broadcast room when we are engaged?"

The secretary couldn't help but clicked his tongue when he saw the two people sitting in the live broadcast room with the Chu River and Han Jie between them, "Mr. Feng is... not very good at chasing people... "

He is exactly the secretary who was arranged by Feng Chengzhou to deliver meals to Chu Han on the set of "Feng Hua" a few months ago. He was nicknamed Phaeton Rider.

Because Teacher Chu refused every time, Mr. Feng was very dissatisfied and sent him to the frontier with a wave of his hand - from the president's secretary to the deputy general secretary.

Secretary: Thank you. Thank you.

From the crown prince's secretary to the deputy general secretary, it is like a fish leaving a bicycle. It is tearful. He "can only" deal with documents every day and "lost" a glorious food delivery job.

Who could know how moved he was when he came to his workstation outside the vice president’s office with the carton in his arms.

The secretary glanced at the screen and suddenly spotted a familiar black head behind his prince.

"Hey, this guy..."

Isn't he a field manager?

Are the venue affairs going to be broadcast live this year?

The young vice president asked him what was wrong.

The secretary pointed at the handsome young man behind Feng Chengzhou who was peeping his head out, and told him about meeting him on the set of "Feng Hua".

The young vice president looked up from the document and tapped on the table thoughtfully.

Your identity changes so quickly, don't have ulterior motives.

"Go check him out."

The secretary responded and left with the signed documents. Within ten minutes, the secretary came in again holding a mobile phone.

"The investigation was completed so quickly?" Vice President Bian marveled at the secretary's super efficiency and gave a thumbs up in praise. "You are indeed a talent for being able to stay by my cousin's side for so long."

The secretary held up the phone and said ridicule.

"No, no need to check, he... is on the hot search."

-

On weekends, at ten o'clock in the morning, a hot search climbed up at the speed of a rocket, and the number of reads increased rapidly. The hot search only contained two simple words: #瓜王#