67.

Chapter 67

Yu Wen gets laughed at every time he chats with Xi Su.

I have never seen such unpredictable brain circuits.

He said: [If Feng Chengzhou really wants to spy on you, is there any use in running back to your hometown? ]

What he meant was that if he really had the intention to kill, wouldn't it be better to do it in a remote place than in full public view?

Xi Su did not disappoint him and ran away again.

Xi Su: [That makes sense. I’m going to apply for a visa now. Youth has no price. The plane goes directly to Siberia! 】

Yu Wen couldn't help laughing. He looked at Xie Heyu and whispered, "Our teacher Xi is unrivaled in the field of comedy. Stop acting in idol dramas and let him participate in a reality show..."

Finally The funny thing is that Teacher Xi doesn't think he is funny.

The hall was a little noisy, and he could only speak in whispers. Xie Heyu said: "You can live broadcast selling barbecue, one job, two jobs."

Yu Wen said appreciatively: "You are really a genius."

Xie Heyu said modestly: "Much praise "

Yu Wen repeatedly explained to Xi Su that Feng Chengzhou had no intention of shooting him, but Xi Su still didn't believe it. Until Yu Wen promised that if his life was really in danger tonight, he would call the police and send Feng Chengzhou to the police. He would not give up until he received the death penalty. Only then did Xi Su agree to come over with hesitation.

Xi Su: [Brother, I believe in you. If I die, you must remember to avenge me. 】

Yu Wen: 【Definitely. 】

Xi Su: 【Good brother. ]

While waiting for Xi Su to come over, Yu Wen and Xie Heyu wandered around outside the banquet hall, intending to find a suitable place for the two of them to talk.

There is a fountain pool outside the banquet hall, and a small garden on one side. It is deep and deep, and the sound of the fountain is blocked. It is not easy for people to hear conversations here.

It was not too late at night, the sky was like a deep sapphire, the street lights were on, and there was visibility, but it was not that clear.

"Just here." Yu Wen said.

The two of them sent a message to Xi Su, and asked a passing waiter to bring a message to Feng Chengzhou.

There is a swing chair behind the flower tree, surrounded by branches and leaves. The color is integrated with the tree trunk. It is very inconspicuous, but Yu Wen's sharp eyes saw it and sat down to rest.

Xie Heyu stood in front of him and asked, "Aren't you going in?"

The swing chair was very clean, and Yu Wen sat on it, lazily supporting his chin.

"I'm full. It's noisy inside. I don't want to go in."

Xie Heyu knelt down and looked at him.

"I took the small cake."

The hand hanging by the side was raised, and a paper box was stuck between the long knuckles. When it was opened, it was a four-inch mousse cake.

Yu Wen sat upright and asked, "Where did you get it

?

" It was such a small piece that he only ate two pieces before leaving nothing on his plate.

He just saw Xie Heyu holding a gift box in his hand, and thought it was a souvenir from the organizer.