104. Return to the original world if line

Chapter 104 Return to the original world if line: (1)

The piercing alarm bell rang, and the vague human figure in the bed was frightened. After a long while, a hand stretched out from the corner of the quilt, and after groping for a while, he found the alarm clock and turned it off.

"Where did the alarm clock come from...it's so noisy..." Yu Wen mumbled and turned over.

The time shown on the alarm clock was 7:40 am. The early morning sun was shining into the room, which was a time of vitality. However, Yu Wen had not set a time to wake up so early for a long time.

Throwing away the alarm clock, Yu Wen rolled aside habitually, preparing to roll into a solid and warm embrace.

However, he rolled twice...

Bang -

the sound of heavy objects falling to the ground penetrated the door and reached the living room. Yu Ting looked towards his brother's bedroom and said to his parents, "I'll go take a look."

"Yu Wen, are you up? ?" Yu Ting knocked on the door and said, "Come out for breakfast."

In the bedroom, Yu Wen accidentally rolled out of bed and sat up from the floor. He was wearing half a silk quilt and his hair was as messy as his eyes. The full-length mirror not far away reflected the strange yet familiar furnishings in the room. Next to him was a one-meter-five-meter bed covered with warm yellow sheets...

and so on.

Yu Wen was shocked again.

He slowly looked at the culprit who caused him to fall.

One and a half meters?

Where is his two-meter, double, super luxurious bed? !

……besides.

Where is Xie Heyu on his bed!

-Yu

Wen wore it again, at the age of 28.

Until he was called out by his sister for breakfast, he was still in a daze, sitting at the dinner table, still in his dream.

"...You don't want to eat any steamed buns now?" Mother Yu watched him grab a small milk-flavored steamed bun and knead it in his hand without putting it in his mouth. She said angrily, "If you don't want to eat it, put it down. Don't waste food. Forget it if you starve to death..."

Yu Wen suddenly came back to his senses.

The steamed buns were made by Yu's father. His father is a gentle middle-aged man with very good cooking skills. He works as a chef in a star-rated hotel. He is responsible for all the meals at home. Yu Wen didn't eat when he was a child, so he relied on him to feed him in various ways. Be fed. I vaguely remember that before going to another university to study, what my father was most worried about was his precious taste and stomach.

Looking at his father's worried look, Yu Wen subconsciously said: "No, I'm just not hungry."

Even so, he quickly stuffed the steamed bun into his mouth, and the familiar taste poured into his mouth... Yu Wen knew what to do after hearing this. He suddenly remembered that he had not tasted this taste for many years.

"Why are you crying?"

came my sister's confused voice.

Yu Wen wiped his face, which was full of tears.

He sniffed, met Yu Ting's gaze, and without holding back, choked out: "Sister..."

He leaned over to hug him, but Yu Ting poked his forehead with a finger, smiled and said, "Wipe your nose clean, Touch me again."