89.

Chapter 89

Xie Heyu: "..."

Xi Su reacted slowly. Although he didn't understand why they hugged each other suddenly, his intuition drove him to hold up the GPro and fight him first.

Xie Heyu turned around and got a headache when he saw the camera.

...No one has peace of mind.

Yu Wen moved back and forth in his arms, trying hard: "I've put on my mask and hat. They didn't recognize me just now. Why don't you sit down..."

"Sit down." Xie Heyu relaxed and said helplessly: "But I was recognized." Leave right away when you come out. You can't stay."

Yu Wenxingyan said, "You mean you can continue playing if you don't recognize him?"

Xie He said: "..."

Xi Su quietly gave His Majesty a thumbs up.

Super understanding.

Although he was relieved, Xie Heyu was still worried. While waiting for the bus, he thought hard and made two or three emergency preparations.

"In case of being discovered, Teacher Xi will draw firepower and take the initiative to self-destruct. We can't be too close and can't be seen as being together..."

Before Xie Heyu could finish speaking, Xi Su said in disbelief: "Wait a minute. Wait, how do I attract firepower?"

Xie Heyu: "Do you want me to teach you?"

Xi Su: "...What if

I think about it myself?

Me oh.

Are you sure?

Xie Heyu scanned his clear and stupid face and said calmly: "I didn't think about it. You can take off your hat, reveal your blue hair, and shout "Yu Wen, wait for me" while running, so that everyone will pay attention. I will be attracted to you soon, and we can take advantage of the chaos to leave."

Yu Wen imagined the scene, pursed his lips, and gave the knife-wielding guard a bit of trouble.

Xi Su thought for a while and felt that it seemed feasible. Xie Heyu was quite smart.

He agreed to the proposal, but before getting in the car, he suddenly felt blessed.

"But you ran away... How can I escape."

Xie Heyu looked at him, paused for two seconds, and said, "Is it possible... you are not that angry."

Xi Su: "Wow."

"Teacher Xie. "Yu Wen couldn't help but say, "You're really a loser sometimes." There were

a lot of people on the bus, including fans who came specifically to check in and passers-by. Yu Wen and Xi Su slipped up from the back door, while Xie Heyu checked in at the front door. Bus card.

There was a sports academy nearby, and there were many young boys in the car. The three of them blended in and didn't stand out.

Yu Wen whispered: "There are colorful stickers everywhere... so beautiful."

It was probably sponsored by fans. Not only was there a bust of Yu Wen outside, but the inside of the carriage was also in a newly renovated state. You can see Yu Wen elements everywhere, including The cheering colors, small stickers, and rainbow ground are well matched with highly saturated color blocks, which are particularly conspicuous among the crowd of vehicles. They look bright and energetic.

Two girls in the front row were chatting quietly, taking out their mobile phones to take selfies. Yu Wen's eyes were sharp, and he caught a glimpse of himself accidentally being caught in the mirror. He immediately sat up straight, with his chest and shoulders raised like a primary school student, and his face was smiling - even though he was wearing a mask. You can't even tell that he's smiling.