12. Quick talk

Chapter 12

Yu Wen took a few glances and roughly clarified the rules of "Mountain Courtyard".

There are five permanent members on the show, and guests are invited occasionally. This kind of show is thankless, has no popularity and no gimmicks. Guests are not invited in every episode, and even if they are, they are mostly vague. The traffic generated by Xi Su's talent show debut is exactly what the show lacks.

In order to show the importance to the guests, each guest is allowed to make a new request to the program the night before arrival, and the program team will meet it unconditionally, within a one-day limit.

The requests made by the guests invited in the previous episodes were mostly based on making the tasks easier, and the program team would pick out the words to increase the difficulty. In other words, the program team has always been the villain in the show.

Although Xi Su is a permanent resident, he joined halfway and was given the right to be a one-time guest by the program team.

He put forward a requirement that was completely different from the style of the show: members of the show worked in pairs and were assigned tasks, with the time to complete the task as the first criterion. The group that completed the fastest received double points, and the group that completed the slowest received double points. Points cleared.

Points are the most important virtual currency in the show and can be exchanged for a large amount of materials.

In this way, not only will one member be left alone, but there will also be a strong competitive crisis, which is incompatible with the style of the entire show.

In the preview that was released, he said jokingly: "Motive? It's just a sudden thought. I think it will be very interesting."

Jian Heng explained: "After this episode was broadcast, he was scolded so badly that it became a hot search. " , but in the next issue he subverted the audience's perception..."

In the sixth issue, which is the second issue Xi Su joined, a clip was aired of him sneaking back to his room to eat after eating the scrambled eggs made by Chu Han. In the clip about the allergy medicine, it was revealed by a big fan that he had a slight egg allergy, but he never mentioned it. It happened that there was an abundance of eggs on those days, and there were scrambled eggs on the table for every meal.

When the program team asked later, he scratched the blue fur, and his unruly facial features showed a somewhat uncomfortable smile, and said: "I just came here, and I want to get acquainted with my brothers and sisters as soon as possible. The scrambled eggs are from Brother Chu Han." He is very happy every time someone praises him..."

This is not a troublemaker, this is clearly a stupid puppy who doesn't understand the world.

The request he made in the previous episode was also repeatedly pressed by the program team, and he admitted awkwardly: "I think sharing the joys and sorrows may help me quickly establish a friendship with the seniors in the same group. I have seen this in other programs..."

Serious communication A clumsy puppy who is a friend but easily messes up.

——In just one week, the trend on the Internet has changed like this.

After being scolded for a week, the entire network felt guilty.

If Yu Wen hadn't seen his other face in the coffee shop, he might have been confused.

But now.

"This acting skill is much better than mine..." he praised sincerely.

Jian Heng's eyes widened, "He acted? Is this a script? How do you know?"