95. Bamboo Horse Bamboo Horse if line: (5)

Chapter 95 Bamboo Horse Bamboo Horse if Line: (5)

Xie Heyu’s rare candor was interrupted by Xie Jialin who suddenly came home that day. His uncle shaved his head and walked in with a shiny Tianling Cap on his head. The strangeness in Yu Wen’s heart was directly affected by this The big lightbulb flashed out.

"Xiao Yu?!" Uncle was surprised to see him and hugged him enthusiastically. Yu Wen stared at the bald head the whole time, doubting that Uncle's outrageousness would lead to a few more ring scars on his forehead over time. .

Compared with him, Xie He's words were much more direct: "You want to become a monk?"

Xie Jialin clicked his tongue and said, "What are you talking about? It's summer, it's cool."

Uncle suddenly came back, took something and left in a hurry. Before leaving, he gave Xie Heyu some money and said that it was rare for Yu Wen to come back and he would take him out to have some fun.

After Xie Jialin left, Yu Wen and Xie Heyu looked at each other.

Yu Wen licked the ice cream spoon and asked: "Where are we going to play?"

Xie Heyu took out the fruit from the refrigerator and washed it, and said calmly: "Playing at home."

Yu Wen: "Uncle asked you to take me out."

Xie Heyu said: "You want to go?"

Yu Wen blinked.

In this weather, let him choose, he would rather sleep at home.

"You still understand me." Yu Wen felt relieved, holding the ice cream box and leaning on the sofa. He was like a fluid cat without bones, his whole body was lazy.

After Xie Heyu washed the fruits, he asked him to sit up and not lie down to eat.

Yu Wen struggled between the ice cream and the sofa for a moment, then handed the ice cream box out and said, "Here."

Xie Heyu took the ice cream calmly and helped him with the remaining half.

The fresh air system was operating silently, the body temperature was just right, there was dazzling sunshine and the noisy chirping of cicadas outside the window, and the TV was showing the recently popular drama series. With his head resting on Xie Heyu's thigh, Yu Wen suddenly felt that this afternoon was perfect for wasting time.

He was eager to do something purposeless and useless - it would be best to take Xie Heyu with him.

"Are you under a lot of pressure from studying recently?" He suddenly raised his head and asked.

Xie Heyu changed out of his sweaty school uniform and had just taken a shower. There was a faint scent of shower gel on his body. He stretched out his long legs to serve as a pillow for him. When he saw him coming and going, he lowered his eyes and said, "You What do you want to do again? "

I don't know.

But I just want to do something.

Yu Wen asked: "How long did you take leave from the teacher?"

"One day." Xie Heyu pulled him into his arms to prevent him from rolling off the sofa, "Just go to study by yourself tomorrow morning."

Yu Wen: "Yes. Won’t it

delay your study?”

He let out a "huh" sound.

"Thank you Heyu." After a long time, the chirping of cicadas outside the window gradually faded, and the drama on TV came to an end. Yu Wen said: "Anyway, there is still half a day off. Let's go to S City to play. It's only half a day. Go and come back as soon as possible."