54.

Chapter 54

Yu Wen showed the netizen's comments to Xie Heyu. Teacher Xie said thoughtfully: "It can be done. The trouble is authorization, and..."

"And what?"

"What exactly does the consummation that netizens want to see mean? What? Resurrection, or daily life?"

This stumped Yu Wen again. He scrolled in the comment area for a while, saying everything, but there was no unified answer.

Xie Heyu said, "I'll discuss it with Xie Jiamao. If it doesn't work, we can try personification. We'll discuss the script at that time."

"Fairy Gate" has been updated for a month and finally has its finale. This film is composed of a new director and a confused artist. The small-budget online drama was a blockbuster during the summer vacation and became a blockbuster drama of the year on its own. In the past few days, Yu Wen watched it in the group and the director seemed to be preparing to star.

After the finale, the official blog made a collection of the behind-the-scenes from the filming period and posted them all at once. In the behind-the-scenes footage, everyone was running around in costumes without any baggage. They were so cute and brainless, which somewhat healed the audience who were hurt by the plot. heart.

Especially Yu Wen and Jian Heng, these two people are so happy together.

"Xiao Yu, what are you doing?"

"Pooping."

"...I'm filming a behind-the-scenes video."

"Using the toilet."

Yu Wen loves to laugh, and his smile is particularly sweet in the behind-the-scenes videos. Chu Laoliu is a high-spirited person. He deliberately held back the young knight during the performance, but in private he did whatever made him feel comfortable. As soon as Jian Heng called, he jumped over and his eyes curled up, looking pure and moving.

The highlights can be summarized into two parts: "Jian Hengyu's drama collection" and "Xiaoyu's beauty critical collection".

So far, although Yu Wen has appeared in many scenes, after all, his debut was short and his works are not many. Fans have no time to lick his face. This behind-the-scenes video is a good solution to an urgent need. For a while, the Internet is full of cute avatars cut out from the behind-the-scenes videos. , and made a small circle.

Xianmen has just concluded, and the second recording announcement of the battle royale is here. The announcement for this issue was later than expected. Because the recording background was on campus, the program team negotiated for a long time. In the end, they felt that there was no need to disturb the students' review, so they temporarily changed the background of the second episode to an abandoned high school.

The scene was being set up there urgently, and it happened that Director Miao's new drama audition was in the same city the day before the recording, so Yu Wen went there.

His recent popularity has been soaring, and even Director Miao was surprised. Before the drama aired, Yu Wen's self-awareness was correct. He was not good enough for Director Miao's play and had to audition. However, after the drama aired, the situation was different.

As soon as they got in the car, Yi Ming said to him: "Director Miao asked you to play the second male lead, why not do it? The second male lead is a positive role, and Song Mingzhu is the villain."

Yu Wen brought her a cup of milk tea on the way and handed it over. , said: "I like Song Mingzhu and want to act."

Xie Heyu had something to do today and couldn't see him off. Since Xie Heyu became his agent, he rarely catches up with announcements alone.