78.

Chapter 78

"What do I apologize to you for?"

Chu Han was puzzled, "It was just a very ordinary farewell kiss, not a tongue kiss on the street, but you suddenly rushed out, making noises, and scared me."

Su said: "Have you ever considered that your dear colleague will go for a walk in the garden after work? Seeing this scene is such a shock to him, he almost has the eye of a needle."

Yu Wen couldn't help but interrupt . , "You already have a needle eye, and you didn't knock on the door when you entered my room? If you come here earlier, you will really--"

"Stop! Stop!" Any moment, I will criticize you later."

Probably due to the great impact, Xi Su suddenly stiffened his wings and acted like he was in charge.

Yu Wen wanted to retort, but thinking that this was a company dormitory and him bringing Teacher Xie back was indeed an interruption to Xi Su, he could only swallow his words silently.

Xi Su was arguing with Chu Han.

Chu Han thought he was shocked, but in fact Xi Su just couldn't accept that he was the only dog ​​left in a dormitory with three single dogs. The two of them had their own reasons, and the quarrel was so intense that Feng Chengzhou finally felt that he was the only dog ​​left. He couldn't stand it, so he said to Chu Han: "You can move to my place, it will be easier to meet..."

"Father!" When Xi Su saw him, he immediately changed his face and said, "This matter has nothing to do with you, no need to Worry, let us solve it ourselves within the company."

Yu Wenxin said, there were too many dramas, and his words were formal.

Teacher Lanmao suddenly became literate, and I couldn't get used to it.

After a few more words, Chu Han said, "I know, I'll pay attention next time."

Although he didn't get an apology, he at least got Teacher Chu's bow. Xi Su was a contented person, so he immediately nodded with relief and looked to the other side. Thanks to He Yu and Yu Wen.

Yu Wen was particularly wronged, "You broke in by yourself, I didn't show off in front of you."

Xi Su was heartbroken: "You are still making excuses -"

At this time, Xie Heyu supported his forehead and asked thoughtfully: "I want it too Apologize?"

Xi Su said fairly: "Of course, our Starlight Media never bends the law for personal gain. Although you are not an artist, you have taken advantage of the company..."

"..." Xie Heyu nodded, "But I am the company. Boss."

Yu Wen: "...What?"

Xie Heyu said, "I am the one who holds the most shares in the company. Xie Jiamao is the manager. If he is the boss according to the corporate management system, I should be considered...the chairman. "

Yu Wen said in surprise: "Didn't you bring me here to help?"

Xie Heyu rubbed the tip of his nose, feeling a little guilty, "Yes or no, Xie Jiamao wanted to invest, so he brought me here. I don't care much, but the shares are mine. In my hand, the company building also belongs to me..."

Feng Chengzhou looked at the shocked expressions of everyone, and asked in Chu Han's ear: "Has he always been so low-key in your company..."

Chu Han: "These things are my first. I heard about it once. "

Yu Wen was the most shocked. He was often worried about Teacher Xie's lack of salary, thinking about when to brainwash Xie Jiamao and ask the boss to give his hard-working nephew some benefits...