92. Bamboo Horse Bamboo Horse if line: (2)

Chapter 92 Zhuma Zhuma if line: (2)

"I'm leaving first!"

In the afternoon, Yu Wen was on duty and said goodbye to his classmates. He saw Xie Heyu just as he turned the corner.

Yu Wen asked in surprise: "Why are you up here?"

Xie Heyu was carrying a schoolbag on one shoulder and wearing a brand new No. 1 Middle School uniform. He was leaning against the wall to avoid the flow of people. When he saw him coming out, he stepped forward and said, "Uncle and aunt are not at home tonight. Let me take you to dinner."

"Oh." Yu Wen responded and pulled his sleeve forward.

This kind of thing happened all the time in the past. The two families were next door and had a close relationship. Sometimes when the adults were away, they would leave their children to each other. I don’t know why, but Xie Heyu, who was two years younger, seemed more reliable in their eyes. They would rather spend their pocket money. Leave it all to Xiao Xie and refuse to consider Yu Wen, who is obviously his elder brother.

But Yu Wen thinks this is a good thing, he can be honest and lazy, hehe.

After finishing his duty, the bustling corridors after school had returned to deserted. When the two of them walked together, Yu Wen liked to hold on to Xie Heyu's clothes for fear of getting lost. There were few people around, so he let go of his hand.

"Where are we going to eat?"

Xie Heyu thought he didn't have a good grip, so he pulled the strap of his schoolbag with his backhand. The nylon fabric was rough. He pinched the edge and poked the back of Yu Wen's hand again and again, as if it was some kind of reminder.

"A ramen restaurant opened near the community."

"Wow." Yu Wen responded, finally noticing this particularly annoying schoolbag strap, and grabbed it to prevent it from scratching him again. He said: " Is

it delicious?

"

The emperor chooses his concubine.

But this is not something that Yu Wen needs to worry about. Usually when Xie Heyu reports the restaurant to him, it means that he has tasted it personally and is one of the best ones among the emperor's selection of concubines.

He suddenly understood why his parents liked to leave important matters to Xie Heyu.

Reliable, really reliable.

As I rode out of school, I passed by a small supermarket with a big sycamore tree at the door. Boys in uniforms from No. 1 Middle School gathered in twos and threes and were buying ice cream. When they saw Xie Heyu and Yu Wen, they smiled and waved: "Xie Heyu, are you leaving? Goodbye, brother -"

After riding two miles away, Yu Wen said: "They all call me brother." Xie Heyu

said: "...Yeah."

Foster care. Coming and going, there is no certainty. If the old house were not here, Yu Wen felt that he had lost contact with him long ago.

In the first few days of school, Yu Wen went to the door of his class to visit him every day, fearing that he would be left out.

He went there frequently, and when anyone asked, he would smile and say he was Xie Heyu's brother. Within two days, half the class recognized him.

As soon as he appeared, the boy by the window turned around and shouted: "Xie Heyu, your brother is here."

When Yu Wen went back later, he would bring popsicles to these enthusiastic classmates.