42.

Chapter 42:

Feng Chengzhou is spreading wealth here, while Bian Ce is doing hot searches over there.

The situation of the Feng family is complicated. Feng Chengzhou grew up in an elite education. Although he is a bit arrogant, he has been doing whatever he has done since he was a child, and because of his family, his thinking and logic are colder and harder than ordinary people. Therefore, in Bian Ce's opinion, it is a good thing to have fun and spend money occasionally. After all, the prince is rich, and he went to work before he was an adult.

...But let him spread the wealth, not let him get ahead.

He was not an artist, so too much exposure would do no good. Seeing that he was about to become the number one hot search topic again, Bian Ce arranged for his secretary to contact Weibo and dialed Feng Chengzhou's number. After the call was answered, he opened his mouth. He scolded: "Feng Chengzhou——"

The prince muttered and died.

Bian Ce: "...Feng, Cheng, Zhou."

I want to kill my brother!

Yu Wen watched the prince answer a phone call. He listened for just a second before hanging up. He pressed mute and put the phone on the table without changing his expression.

"Any more?" he continued to ask.

Yu Wen: "..."

Yu Wen's cell phone was also ringing, but he didn't know it.

Xi Su: [Teacher Yu! I just grabbed a red envelope worth 40,000 yuan. Damn it, talk to him quickly, talk to him quickly! Let's beat him up! 】

A few minutes before the sending time, Xie Heyu was speechless and choked up in front of the screen that lit up.

After a while, the phone vibrated again.

Chu Han: [Yu heard that Xi Su said that he could grab 100,000 yuan today to do hygiene for a week. You... say more. 】

Xie Heyu: "..."

The prince sent out surprise red envelopes worth more than three million yuan one after another. At the end of the live broadcast, he also gave each actor a bottle of collector's edition red wine. Everyone came empty-handed and left full of rewards. The smile on his lips was harder to suppress than ak's.

The way Feng Chengzhou looked at him had changed. It was not only warm, but also filled with gratitude and trust. At least it was the look of a confidant.

He proposed to exchange contact information, "...If you want to change jobs in the future, please contact me at any time, and Phaeton will give you the most generous treatment."

Yu heard that he could not refuse the kindness, and turned to look for Xie Heyu, who was keeping his mobile phone.

Needless to say, Xie Heyu, who had been paying attention to the movements here, had already come forward.

After handing over his mobile phone, Xie Heyu gently nodded to Feng Chengzhou as a greeting.

Feng Chengzhou also nodded slightly, feeling quite surprised. There were not many people in Starlight Media, and the person following Yu Wen was neither humble nor arrogant, as if he had seen the world.

After exchanging contact information, Yu Wen followed Xie Heyu. Halfway through, Feng Chengzhou suddenly remembered something and looked back at the young man next to Yu Wen.

...Have you seen it somewhere?

The prince had no impression and wanted to go back and let Bian Ce check.