22.

Chapter 22

Yu Wen’s first reaction was: Do I have another emoticon?

Immediately, he poured a glass of water, sat on the sofa and browsed Weibo. "In the Mountains" was in the top ten hot searches. If he scrolled down, he could see many related topics that were rising.

#Sorry to get to know "山小院" in this way#

#Undercover knife exchange scene#

#You are playing a very new undercover game#

#宇文说What can he know#

Yu Wen clicks into the highest position Hot searches, hot topics are all filled with clips. Contemporary netizens are extremely fast. Within two hours of the update being released, clips were already flying all over the place.

The most played one is the undercover closed loop of Song Chenglei, Tong Li, and Xi Su. Clicking on it will show Song Chenglei’s famous saying: “I suspect Xi Su.”

The next second, Yu Wen’s indescribable expression appeared on the screen.

The fair and delicate facial features were covered with sweat, and the forehead was moist and dark. He probably heard something unbelievable. His eyebrows were slightly frowned, and the ends of his eyes that were originally slightly upward and seductive were suddenly widened.

In just one second, countless complicated emotions of wanting to speak but not wanting to speak flashed through his eyes, and finally turned into a "yes" affirmation.

Anyone who has watched this program knows what this "um" means.

That means Song Chenglei was right.

As soon as this "um" came out, the barrage couldn't help it. Row after row of colorful "um"s appeared.

"Yeah."

"(You are right): Yeah."

"(Open mouth) (Close) (Thomas rotates 360 degrees) (Deeply): Yeah."

"(Three points of coolness) (Three 100% disdainful) (400% nonchalant): Hmm."

"(I was busy washing shoes and forgot to wash your mind): Hmm."

"(Taking off pants) (Pooping) (Not finished) (Pinch off): Hmm. "

(passing the paper upstairs): Yeah."

"(Sir, you can't relieve yourself here): Yeah."

...

The soundtrack is cheerful, and every word of everyone in it is very serious, but the more so, the more funny it becomes. .

Yu Wen scrolled down. The popularity of the search so quickly was probably due to the show crew's contribution. However, it was undeniable that the audience was very fond of it. The number of reads and discussions increased steadily, far exceeding other hot searches.

He opened the edited video and watched it again, feeling a little curious.

This was the first time I saw my face on the mobile phone screen. It was different from what I saw in the mirror, and it was different from what I saw in front of the monitor. I don't know if it was a filter added by the program crew or the video editor, but it made his lips red and white, and he was so tender that he could squeeze water out of his mouth.

Thinking of this, Yu Wen remembered that he hadn't watched this program yet, so he opened the video app.

The beginning of this issue is a scene of Xi Su and Chu Han waiting under a streetlight. The light is dim and the shadows are long. The two of them are chatting with each other, with a kind of tranquility that comes from the quiet time.