51.

Chapter 51

There are many romantic and emotional people on the Internet. Even the program team did not expect it to develop like this at the beginning.

In countless similar videos, everyone is running on the grass, wherever they can embrace the wind, wearing loose and comfortable clothes, and the smiles on their faces are dazzling than the sun. They use objects to capture the outline of the wind. They seem to be catching the wind, but in fact they are enjoying the freedom of racing against the wind.

Everyone quoted the words of the brave: "The strong wind blew past my ears, but I only felt cool. I thought that I had conquered the wind... This bag of wind is my achievement."

"Life is limited, conquer the wind, Conquer the sky, conquer the mountains...conquer everything you want to conquer, and be a brave man who can move forward without a sword."

Even Yu Wen felt excited after watching these videos.

He suddenly wanted to act very much, and used his acting skills, lines, and expressiveness to create a second character that would make the Internet cheer. Just like Nuwa pinching a little person with her bare hands, every inch of the character's bones had his handwriting.

He finally agreed with what Chu Han said - acting is a fascinating thing.

Yi Ming and others discussed in the group about making a photo together, but it was difficult to adjust their schedules, so they gave up after chatting for a while.

Yi Ming said regretfully: "If we could shoot one, fans would be so happy." Yu Wen

made an announcement today. After he became popular, there were many endorsements and advertisements, but the company's route for him was obviously that of an actor, and he also accepted advertisements. , but not frequently, so as not to appear too familiar in public and lack a sense of mystery.

Today's advertisement is for a high-end luxury brand. The brand sent them a lot of clothes in advance, and their agent and assistant also prepared a copy.

Xie Heyu was waiting for him in the garden downstairs. He was wearing this trendy brand, a simple white T-shirt with a nice fit. When the wind blew, the fabric stuck to his back, outlining a refreshing and slim back line.

The wind was very strong today, and the green plants in the garden were bent down. Xie Heyu lowered his head to look at the flowers and plants, shaking his head. Yu Wen passed by the stairs on the second floor and wanted to open the window and call him.

Before opening the window, Yu Wen looked at the hem of his clothes that was blown up by the wind, and suddenly thought of the videos he watched in the morning, and thought of a sentence: Look, my body now is all in the shape of the wind.

Look, Teacher Xie’s body is all in the shape of wind.

Yu Wen hesitated for a moment, but Xie Heyu had already noticed his presence and turned around.

The two looked at each other, Xie Heyu raised his eyebrows slightly, bent down to pick something in the flower bed, then walked to the window and knocked twice to signal Yu Wen to open the window.

Yu Wen opened the window.

Xie Heyu held a dandelion with his hands. The wind blew from the right side and scattered the white catkins.

The cool guy who always had no expression smiled at him and said, "Look, the wind."

-

Yu Wen put on the brand's clothes in advance, which was also a white T-shirt. After getting in the car, he realized that he was wearing the same style as Xie Heyu's Very similar, a bit like a couple outfit.