62.

Chapter 62

Before sending the message, Yu Wen copied down his carefully edited true words. After replying "hmm", he was too embarrassed to send it again. Xie Heyu's message was so concise, and it would have seemed very pretentious for him to make a long speech.

As adults, adults should be concise and concise when talking about love. On the contrary, his previous reaction was inappropriate, coy and a waste of time.

After a little reflection, Yu Wen touched the tips of his hot ears, tried to calm down, and copied his long speech into the dialog box. Although he didn't intend to send it out, he couldn't bear to delete it, so he would keep it for a few days to enjoy.

After waiting for a while, Yu Wen clicked on Xie Heyu's profile picture, clicked on the notes, deleted "Teacher Xie", and slowly typed: boyfriend.

When he typed these words, he was in a strange mood, not entirely shy, but more of a kind of peace of mind that the dust had settled. Then he realized that during the time when he seemed to be pretending to be an ostrich, his brain had already honestly rehearsed. This scene has been rehearsed countless times.

The staff asked them to prepare for filming, but Yu Wen had not yet been able to get out of his emotions. He was confused and frantic for a while before turning off the screen of his phone and handing it to his assistant.

in the car. Xie Heyu stared at the simple word "good" in the dialog box, his expression as calm as ever.

Yes, agreed.

fine.

With this in mind, he turned off the screen, leaned his head on the back seat, and continued to take a nap.

In less than a minute, he opened his eyes, turned on his phone, and looked at the word "good" for a while.

Well, pretty good.

Teacher Xie nodded with satisfaction and continued to take a nap...

Thirty seconds passed before he turned on his phone again.

Xie Heyu thought to himself, just watch it once, and then again. He really needs to take a nap. He didn't sleep well last night and was mentally exhausted. He really needs to take a peaceful nap -

with a ding, a new message popped up in the dialog box.

The conversation just now had been over for about ten minutes, and this new message came suddenly. He lowered his eyes and saw that his heartbeat was about to stop after just scanning a few words.

[I will not reject you...because I like you too...]

[Hahaha...in short...I want to tell you that I actually like you very much...]

[Do you want to date? ]

A large number of well-chosen words reveal the master's cherishment and caution. Just reading the last sentence, Xie Heyu understood that during the period before he proposed to date, Teacher Xiao Yu was struggling like him, trying a little bit. One point, consider and analyze your own thoughts.

A word "good" is powerful, but a confession is deafening.

Xie Heyu could no longer hear the sound.

The car was enveloped in a strange and intense silence. After a while, he moved his numb wrist and started typing:

[Yes, we want to date. ]

[Are you still coming out? 】

【I want to see you. 】

【 Has shooting started? ]

[No need to reply, I'll come to you. ]

[I'm in. 】