97. Bamboo Horse Bamboo Horse if line: (End)

Chapter 97 Bamboo Horse Bamboo Horse if line: (End)

The house Xie Heyu rented was near the school, not far from the place where we had dinner. After turning two roads, we were at the entrance of the community.

Yu Wen still stayed in the kiss that broke the window paper, walking with his head lowered, full of struggle and tangle in his heart, not knowing whether what he did was right...

He and Xie Heyu had known each other since they were children, and they were too familiar with each other. Suddenly, It feels so strange to have a relationship where we can kiss each other.

He was just thinking wildly, and when he came to his senses, he was already standing at the door of Xie Heyu's rented apartment.

"Want to have a midnight snack?" Xie Heyu asked.

Yu Wen touched his stomach and found that he was really hungry.

"Yes."

The house has not been tidied up yet, and Xie Heyu has just finished handling matters in Nancheng. It will take time to find a house and sign a contract. It has only been about a week, and he has been able to settle down, which is already considered efficient.

Yu Wen looked at the messy things on the ground and asked, "Why don't you call me?"

Although his behavior seemed to alienate Xie Heyu, Yu Wen never thought of cutting off contact with him. In the past, Xie Heyu should have done things like renting a house. Let him know immediately.

"I can do it alone, aren't you busy?" Xie He said.

...so busy.

Just made for you to see.

Yu Wen sighed softly and sat down on the fabric sofa. Now he was convinced that he had handled this matter very badly. He didn't believe that Xie Heyu couldn't tell that those were excuses, but even so, Xie Heyu didn't dare to call and disturb him about such a big move.

Yu Wen asked: "Why do you want to live off campus? Don't you like the dormitory?"

Xie Heyu shook his head and did not elaborate. He just said: "I need private space."

If the stomach is uncomfortable, a bowl of soft noodles in clear soup is the most suitable Yes, although Yu Wen felt that the cramping pain had passed, after eating a bowl of noodles, he still felt that his intestines and stomach were warmed by the heat.

While he was eating noodles, Xie Heyu sat across from him, leaning on his forehead and watching him eat.

The restaurant was not cleared out, so he could only sit on the coffee table. Yu Wen felt that Xie Heyu's eyes were too hot several times and was embarrassed to say anything.

He ate the noodles quietly, his eyelashes moistened and shiny by the heat.

"Yu Wen." In the silence, Xie Heyu suddenly said, "Are you dating?"

The words came so unexpectedly that Yu Wen's hands shook, and his chopsticks hit the bowl, causing the noodle soup to splash.

Xie Heyu took out two pieces of paper to wipe the table, took out another piece, stared at him for a moment, and gently wiped a drop of soup from his chin.

Yu Wen was stunned the whole time, his eyes focused on Xie Heyu's face, and he hesitated to speak.

"You were wrong about one thing, Yu Wen. You didn't reject my love." The bowl of noodles after eating was removed and replaced by a glass of warm water poured by Xie Heyu. He pushed the glass towards Yu Wen and said calmly He said: "I kissed you suddenly just now. It was not a spur of the moment. I have rehearsed it countless times in my mind to catch such an opportunity. And the fact that you didn't panic means that you have already imagined such a situation in the past year. "