73.

Chapter 73

Chu Han was still reflecting on the way back and felt that he had gone too far, but he was also a little happy that he had made a good relationship by accident.

He was very worried that Yu Wen and Xie Heyu would really do it to him. The two of them had just kissed each other, and it was not impossible for them to do it as soon as they said they would do it.

So he hesitated and said: "Yu Wen, the sentence about asking you to do it was a joke...don't take it seriously..."

Yu Wen: "I didn't take it seriously."

Chu Han still felt incredible.

After entering the elevator, Xie Heyu went to hold Yu Wen's hand, and Yu Wen stood beside him naturally. The two of them hooked up, not the interlocking fingers that couples love most, but a more casual and relaxed touch, which was natural. It's like I've done it a million times.

Chu Han stood aside and watched, surprised but relieved and said: "You two are so comfortable getting along with each other just after we started dating. You are indeed a perfect match."

Then he added: "It's not all my fault, don't thank me. "

Yu Wen and Xie Heyu looked at each other and smiled again.

Seeing them so happy, Chu Han felt relieved.

Chu Han arrived at the hotel in the middle of the night. Yu Wen guessed that he was not in the mood for a wedding banquet. When he returned to the room, he only informed Feng Chengzhou that he was safe and declined the rest.

Mr. Feng was quite disappointed, but he didn’t force himself.

What surprised Yu Wen was that during the time when he was busy as a spinning top, the relationship between the two seemed to have made new progress. At least it was a lot more peaceful. It was not as confrontational as he remembered, with you and without me.

Seeing Feng Chengzhou on the set, Chu Han didn't say anything and looked calm.

Yu Wen was curious, so he pulled Xie Heyu during a break and asked what happened at home during his absence.

Xie Heyu was not sure. After all, he was not responsible for Chu Han, but he was in the same company and knew more or less.

"Teacher Chu said that you only get angry if you care. He doesn't feel anything about Feng Chengzhou now, so he won't get angry when he sees him being stupid."

In fact, Chu Han is rarely angry because Mr. Feng is stupid, but because the other party often doesn't After consulting with him, he acted in a self-righteous manner. He doesn't have a heart-to-heart talk with others, and there is always a misalignment in the communication between the two.

Yu Wen studied these words carefully and was very surprised.

Doesn’t this mean that you don’t love anymore?

Wow.

Is this the next direction?

He now very much suspected that the emotional scenes in the books he read were not obvious because the emotional scenes between these two people were all astringent.

After all, he saw it in the library.

For a book that can obtain a publication number, no astringent sentence can escape punishment.

Otherwise, how could he not have seen a word of the plot about using the other person's clothes to masturbate? Chu Han accidentally learned about it while chatting with Feng Chengzhou. Chu Han keeps saying "do"...definitely not a serious protagonist.