3. Come on

Chapter 3

After signed the contract, they walked out of the company building side by side happily talking to each other.

Mr. Xie's full name is Xie Jiamao. He mentioned that the company has been in contact with some good directors recently. Yu Wen had just received a basic salary of 5,000, and Rainbow Fart opened his mouth and said, "

Mr. During the chat, Xie Jiamao revealed some of the company's future development intentions to him. Starlight Media's business sector not only includes artist management, but also the planning, production and distribution of film and television dramas. Although he does not know whether it can be done, Mr. Xie still said humbly: First of all, Try it.

Yu Wen probably knew why the boss had been in so many circles - because he wanted to "try it first."

Xie Jiamao shook his head, with a hint of sadness hidden on his handsome face that had weathered the years, "I'd like to give you a good word... They are all my old friends. If they are willing to come, the company will definitely not treat them badly. Unfortunately, everyone's willingness does not seem to be particularly strong. ..."

Yu Wenxin said, it's strange that it's so strong.

In this book, the structure of the entertainment industry can be summarized as "one super, many strong". Among them, the main character attacks Phaeton Group, where Feng Chengzhou is located, as the dominant one. There are also various entertainment companies with strong momentum, and the name of Starlight Media , Yu Wen has never seen it from beginning to end.

Moreover, Xie Jiamao perfectly fits the evaluation of others - unreliable, but honest.

It is difficult for a person who is unreliable and overly honest to become a qualified leader. It is natural for others not to trust him, unless he is like Yu Wen, who only cares about his basic salary regardless of his future.

Yu Wen could only comfort him: "Where there is a will, there is a way."

He was about to take a taxi back to the rental house. Before leaving, he thought of something. He was afraid that the boss would think he was impatient, so he went out of his way to be a good boy and smiled sweetly, "That's right. Boss, who is my agent? I want to treat him to a casual dinner. After all, we need to get along well in the future..."

The crew's group acting work is not over yet. There is probably another round. Since he has signed with the company, he still has to take on private work. Say hello to the agent. This is the basic spirit of the contract.

Xie Jiamao lowered his head and scratched his hair in confusion, "You also know that our company has just started... we haven't hired agents yet, and I didn't expect anyone to take the initiative to submit resumes to the company..."

Yu Wen: "?"

"But don't worry, There must be some agents, but they are not very professional, so I can only make do with you." Xie Jiamao punched his chest hard, "Although I have never hired anyone, I have a certificate and can work with it, so I am trustworthy!"

Yu Wen: "..."

#我的Boss started out as my boss and later became my agent#

-

Yu Wen's worry was not unreasonable. That night, the assistant director sent him a new notice.

——Specially commissioned by the crew of "Feng Hua".

Director Gao didn't know where the casting went wrong, he wanted to add a little more drama to his last role. Although Yu Wen felt baffled, he immediately agreed to get a hefty reward.