13. Finale

Chapter 13 Finale

Jian Heng said that he was physically and mentally traumatized and overwhelmed, and only gossip could soothe his soul.

Yu Wen said that if you want to hear gossip, just listen to gossip, don't do this.

"Then you should tell me." Jian Heng urged.

Yu Wen held his chin, frowning and thinking hard, like a worried dumpling. After a while, he muttered: "I can't think of anything else."

Jian Heng was sure that he was perfunctory.

Yu Wen was so troubled that he said, "Okay, okay, next time I hear gossip, can I tell you as soon as possible?"

"There will be a next time?" Jian Heng said in surprise: "Is acting a side job? Is an FBI agent your main job?"

Yu Wen thought of the labor agreement at home and pretended to be serious: "Perhaps it is God's will. I am born with a melon physique. Wherever I go, I will go wherever I go. "

He used a very outrageous rhetoric, and what was even more outrageous was that Jian Heng actually believed it.

"Hello, King Melon." Jian Heng said solemnly and held his hand. "We should never forget each other even if we are rich and noble."

Yu Wen pouted.

Jian Heng turned around after annoying him and wanted to leave. Yu Wen quickly grabbed him with quick eyes and hands, "Wait a minute, help me take a video."

"What video? Vlog?"

Jian Heng took his phone and skillfully found a place with excellent lighting. From the angle, as soon as he clicked on the video, he saw Yu Wen taking out several bottles of vitamins from his bag, pouring out a small amount one after another, and the pills gathered into a small pile in the palm of his hand. He faced the camera and opened his palms to signal, "Teacher Xie, I didn't forget."

He poured the pills into his mouth, swallowed them with warm water, and at the end, he gestured to the camera proudly.

Yu Wen took the phone. Jian Heng: "...Who is Teacher Xie?"

Yu Wen: "My assistant."

Jian Heng looked over and saw a few chat records and fell silent.

"Aren't you homophobic?"

Yu Wen said, "Ang."

Jian Heng opened his mouth and closed it again.

Yu Wen: [Teacher Xie, Teacher Xie, do you think this sweater will look good on me? ]

Yu Wen: [Copy link...]

Xie Heyu: [I have this, do you want it? The weekend is brought to you. ]

Yu Wen: [That’s not good, hahaha. I’ve already taken a lot of your accessories. Besides, I shouldn’t be able to wear your size. It’s too big. 】

Xie Heyu: 【You can wear it, the boyfriend style is popular now. 】

Five minutes passed.

Xie Heyu: [I don’t mean that I am your boyfriend. ]

Yu Wen: [Goosexiao.jpg]

Yu Wen: [Teacher Xie, sometimes you are really cute. 】

Xie Heyu: 【Yeah. 】

Another five minutes passed.

Xie Heyu: [Thank you. ]

Jian Heng carefully analyzed this chat record and came to the conclusion: "You are not homophobic at all."