53.

Chapter 53

While watching TV, Xie Heyu opened Weibo to monitor the feedback from netizens.

They were not the only ones to watch the finale of "Fairy Gate" on time. Thousands of drama fans were even more anxious than they were. They tried to call on the director to make extra updates two weeks earlier, but failed and then came to "harass" the leading actors. Jian Heng and others posted all the details on Weibo. I was asking about the finale.

The eve of the finale remains in a crisis-ridden situation, with Yunxiao Mountain under siege. No matter how you analyze it, it seems to be a dead end. The more you pay attention to the details, the more shocking the foreshadowing becomes.

In fact, everyone has a vague premonition of be, but they are still looking forward to a miracle.

No, as soon as the finale was updated, it entered the top ten hot searches, and the reading volume skyrocketed.

Netizens went straight to the end, and when they saw it, their hanging hearts finally died.

"Fine, all dead."

"It is indeed a dead end... The disciples of Yunxiao Mountain have sworn to guard the secret of the sacred object until death. Even if they keep it this time, there will be another time, and the next time... Now that the sacred object is there, The dispute persists; the dispute persists, they are still targets."

"They are like tombstones, standing in front of sacred objects." "

There is no way to survive in Yunxiao Mountain, it is just the difference between dying early and dying late..."

"I think they have already died. Anticipating their own ending, you see, how calm they look while roasting taro in the yard, as if tomorrow is still an ordinary tomorrow. "

Many netizens first pulled up the progress bar to watch the ending, and were heartbroken after watching it. However, my heart is dead, but my hand is not dead yet. I will pull back the progress bar unbelievingly, but I want to see how I died.

After watching the ending first, netizens' reaction was not that big. After all, they were already mentally prepared.

But for the two people sitting in front of them, every scene that follows is a surprise like opening a blind box.

Xi Su watched TV and lost his vigilance when he was so absorbed in watching it. At this moment, he had already forgotten what Yu Wen had said. He watched everyone in Yunxiao Mountain gathering in the yard to eat taro and warm up by the fire. Jiang Qiuyue still had time to read a storybook. The scene was peaceful. It was warm, and it made his heart feel warm and he believed in hope again.

Until Jiang Qiuyue said to the third senior sister: "Don't be afraid, I will go in front of you."

This suspiciously flag-like statement made him feel bad.

After dozens of minutes, Xi Su showed no expression as he took out a piece of paper and wiped away the uncontrollable tears and snot.

He was quite calm today and did not go crazy. He just said: "It doesn't matter. I have been killing fish in RT-Mart for ten years. My heart is already as cold as the knife used to kill fish."

Yu Wen: "Your nose is about to fall off your clothes. " .

"Didn't you say they are all dead?" He collapsed and said, "Why is Chu Zhiyao dead but Puyang Xi is not dead! Why not kill the male protagonist!"

Double death is he, do you understand?