103. Talk about the day after tomorrow

Chapter 103:

The host of Houdaytan asked what the meaning of the short story serialized on Weibo was, and 28-year-old Yu Wen smiled.

"The prototype comes from all kinds of friends around me. I always feel that I am very lucky to meet them. Fans always say that the cat in the story looks like me. In fact, that's right, the cat is me."

28-year-old Yu Wen has already After the career rise period, the unparalleled peak of popularity has also passed, and it has stabilized its position at the top of the domestic list. In recent years, the company has increased cooperation with foreign production companies, trying to step out of the comfort zone and expand its business. scope.

A few months ago, he participated in a Hollywood commercial blockbuster, playing the role of an orc. After returning, he published a short story on Weibo. The full text is about a thousand words, relaxed and humorous, telling the story of a lost cat who came to a place. A story about an unfamiliar forest, after adventure and growth, and finally settling down in the forest.

At first, fans thought that the short story was written for this half-animal character. After all, Yu Wen mentioned in an interview that the other half of this half-animal is a Devon Rex cat. The direction of the story also just makes up for the half-beast's uneasy feelings - it has no name, no relatives and friends, and has a lifespan of only fourteen days. Its body is reduced to dust with a fire, and its last words before death are: "Sunshine" It's so beautiful."

Yu Wen wrote this short story to make up for his regrets.

The cat in the story strayed into the forest and received help from many small animals on the way home. Unfortunately, it couldn't find its way home in the end. The optimistic cat decided to build himself a small house in the forest.

Fans liked this little story very much. It was optimistic and open-minded, and full of the beauty of fairy tales. Not long after it was published, it had over a million retweets. When the movie was aired, it became a hot search again. As the attention became higher and higher, the analysis of the story became more and more profound. Netizens discovered that some of the animals in the story vaguely resembled the people around them.

"Young Snow Leopard, Young Snow Leopard's uncle, Young Snow Leopard's father...this genealogical relationship..."

"It can be seen that Xiao Yu has no imagination, and the whole story is based on local materials."

"Stop pretending, Xiao Yu is good, I will be the bad guy." There is someone to choose."

"Then here's the question, the pair of husky brothers inside..."

"Mr. Feng: It can't be me."

"Xi Su: Same as above."

Facing the curious questioning from netizens, Yu Wen waited for a month. Bubble response.

After winning the most prestigious awards at home and abroad for his literary films in the past two years, his life rhythm has been like this, slowly and leisurely, and his activity in front of the camera has dropped significantly. He only posts on Weibo every ten and a half days, which is completely early access. The style of retirement living.

When his career reached its peak, fans did not urge him to start business. They really missed him, so they went to his Weibo to gather people to go crazy. When Yu Wen saw it, he would come out and make a fuss to comfort his fans' lovesickness.

Yu Wen: [The snow leopard is Xie Heyu, the long-tailed tit is Yi Ming... I have many lovely friends, and I am willing to share them with cats. 】

Maomao is the nickname of the orc.