85.

Chapter 85

"...Am I a very cheap person?" Xi Su asked.

The ending has finished, and the living room is silent. Xi Su is leaning on the sofa, wearing sunglasses.

He said: "I have been killing fish in RT-Mart for ten years, and my heart has become as cold as the knife used to kill fish."

Yu Wen took out a tissue and handed it over.

Xi Su sniffed and said in a loud voice, "One sheet is not enough, bring me a pack."

Xie Heyu took a whole pack of tissues and threw it over.

There was a strange dead silence in the air. Yu Wen shrank slightly into the sofa, feeling bad.

He whispered to Xie Heyu quietly: "Let's escape first..."

"Yu Wen."

Chu Han suddenly shouted.

Yu Wen was startled and froze.

Halfway through the finale, Chu Han lay down on the ground and didn't move for a long time. At first glance, he thought he was dead. At this moment, he shouted lifelessly and slowly climbed up from the ground under the astonished gazes of Yu Wen and Xie Heyu. stand up.

Her posture was very stiff and her expression was half-dead, resembling Sadako.

"Mingzhu's thread is very full. I agree with the director's arrangement. The male and female protagonists each left a part of their spiritual totems on him. Every change in Mingzhu is an analysis and display of the entire drama's concept..."

Chu Han calmly said this Listing the advantages of each line, he finally said: "But I want to go crazy now, Yu Wen, do you have any clue?"

"..." Yu Wen cautiously advised: "Don't go crazy."

Chu Han: "You acted again. A dead man."

Yu Wen: "... Ang."

Chu Han: "I took your CP again." Yu Wen

was stunned and muttered: "I asked you to stop taking it..."

Chu Han didn't listen. After closing the door, "Are you satisfied now? You are such a cold and heartless man, my CPbe is over. I will never be happy again..."

Although the mental states of Chu Han and Xi Su are beautiful, they are both relatively stable. Online That’s when the wails really spread all over the place.

"???"

"I knew it, I knew it, hahahaha, this wave of designations is for me!"

"You have sublimated, my Tianling Gai has flown away."

"? I don't like this ending, director, Ninghua Come back."

"Hhhh ​​what the hell..."

"It's crazy, it's all crazy..."

"Teacher Gua, stop acting, let's go home. I still like your careless face when you are having fun. Smile and shed tears. jpg"

Yu Wen and several others were out of the country and could not receive information in a timely manner. However, Xie Jiamao reported results in the group every day. Just looking at the data one by one was quite intimidating.

Xie Jiamao said that when they return to China, they will see posters, big screens, and bus stop signs everywhere on the streets...

There are official promotions and fans' dissatisfaction.

That battle is really bluffing.

The plot is over, but the popularity is still there. In addition, director Miao doesn't do much behind-the-scenes, so netizens can only vent their enthusiasm on the data. A few days ago, there was an inventory of the most popular characters of the year. Song Mingzhu easily topped the list, crushing the No. 1 character. Two.