83.

Chapter 83

Although was on the hot search, neither Yu Wen nor the company paid much attention to it. After all, it is common for netizens to get excited about it.

Twenty episodes into the show, Song Mingzhu’s life story has completely emerged, and the main plot has progressed more than halfway. The heroine traces that the explosion is related to the old grudge between the Fu and Song families. The person who planted the explosive must be eliminated, otherwise the explosion will occur. If it stops, there will be another revenge, and hidden dangers will always exist.

This is her eighth reboot.

She swam up from the sea and sat in the port, thinking about how she would say hello to the old friends she met for the first time.

The direction was exactly the same, and the future had been predicted. She entered Fu's house by familiar means and investigated the suspicious points last time. However, this time, in an unexpected place, there was a development that deviated from her memory.

The reason for the deviation is Song Mingzhu.

As the young master of the Song family, the relationship between the Fu and Song families is tense. Song Mingzhu's position is naturally opposite to that of the male and female protagonists. Moreover, the elders of the Song family are behind this explosion. Song Mingzhu has always been the villain in the early and middle stages, either indirectly or directly blocking the heroine's actions.

But at a critical point in this reboot, Song Mingzhu, who was supposed to prevent the heroine from taking away the key person, suddenly gave her the green light.

He stood in the crowd and nodded slightly towards her.

This should be their first meeting in this reboot.

The Fu family's car stopped at the door of the foreign-style building. Before leaving, Gao Qin couldn't restrain his doubts and asked: "Why let me go?" The

tall and strong servants surrounded Song Mingzhu and stared at her. Such a manpower shows that He originally planned to stop it.

It was raining lightly. Song Mingzhu stood under the umbrella and tilted her head slightly.

"Isn't that what you said? 'Cong Xin'."

He was smiling, gentle and well-behaved, but Gao Qin only felt the sound of thunder, and for a moment no other sound could be heard in his ears.

These two words were her advice to Song Mingzhu... But in this reincarnation, Song Mingzhu didn't recognize her yet.

In the evening, Gao Qin came to see Song Mingzhu.

The two of them stood talking outside the corner door of Song's house. The light rain during the day turned into heavy rain. Song Mingzhu held an umbrella. The pure black umbrella cloth made his skin as white as jade.

"Young Master, we have just met for the first time in the daytime. When did I tell you 'Cong Xin'?" Gao Qin carefully probed.

Song Mingzhu stared at her, eyes slightly bent, her eyes as moist and soft as rain and mist.

"I don't know, maybe... in the past life."

The monster's sense of smell is always sharper than that of humans. The first time he saw Gao Qin, he felt familiar, especially the way the other person looked at him - that kind of being... The complex look in his eyes was divided into familiarity, pity, displeasure, and melancholy...

So he got out of the way, and when asked, he said something strange out of nowhere.

From the heart...?