15. Alone

Chapter 15 Alone

at the company headquarters, Yu Wen finished painting a layer of paint and was sweating profusely from exhaustion.

The weather was muggy, the room being renovated was not air-conditioned, and there was a restlessness factor floating in the air. Xie Heyu is responsible for a wider area. Sweat has wetted his forehead and hung in front of his eyes. His sleeves were rolled up to his shoulders, revealing his strong biceps.

He handed Yu Wen a bottle of water. Afraid that he would be hot, I took off the small paper hat on his head. Worried that he would still need it later, I hesitated and put it on my head.

"Go downstairs to the dance studio and take a rest."

Yu Wen saw him holding his paper hat crookedly on his head. Sweat soaked his entire neck and lingered on his twitching Adam's apple, making it shiny. While exuding strong hormones, the sharp outline of the face is weakened by the small boat cap stained with paint. It is a kind of beauty that coexists with insensitivity and aggression.

He sincerely praised, "Teacher Xie, you are so sexy."

"..."

Xie Heyu stared at him for a moment, pursed his lips, and the roots of his ears under the broken hair were a little red.

"Let's go." He looked away silently and poked Yu Wen's shoulder with his finger, indicating to leave quickly.

The dance practice room is equipped with the most advanced fresh air system on the market, which will make it cool in a short time.

Yu Wen lay flat on the floor, like a dried fish.

Xie Heyu came over with a plastic bag filled with plump and ruddy strawberries.

Yu Wen remained motionless, only turning his black and white eyes to look at him, "Strawberries? Where did they come from?"

"I bought them and put them in the refrigerator. They have been washed."

Yu Wen closed his eyes and worked for half a minute. Mentally prepared, the carp finally straightened up and sat up.

He touched the plastic bag and his eyes lit up, "It's ice cold."

"Yeah." Xie Heyu took a towel to wipe his sweat, opened the plastic bag, and picked out the reddest one, "The flavor will be better after refrigeration - That's what the shopping guide said."

Yu Wen took the strawberries he picked and chuckled happily, "There's actually no difference, but the iced ones are more thirst-quenching... Don't you usually eat them?" Xie He said

, "Occasionally."

Then why did you suddenly think of buying strawberries? "

"You have been staying at home for a week, and I went to see you and bought it when I passed by the supermarket." Xie Heyu paused and added, "Xie Jiamao asked me to go."

Yu Wen stared at his red ears. People with muscular hearts were different and dissipated heat slower than others.

"I'm a bit lazy and don't like to go out very much." Yu Wen changed his posture, lowered his waist slightly, and lay down to stare at a bag of strawberries.

You can say he is diligent, but he is too lazy to raise his hand; you can say he is lazy, because he lies down on the ground in order not to raise his hand.

"The boss asked you to supervise me to eat these? I don't think I told the boss that I like eating strawberries." Yu Wen muttered.

"I picked it, not Xie Jiamao. Last time we had a dinner, your taboo list only included sour strawberries." Xie Heyu saw a few remaining strawberry leaves, picked them out, and noticed that Yu Wen was still holding half of the uneaten strawberries with his fingertips. A strawberry, after thinking for a moment, stretched out his hand towards the latter.