55.

Chapter 55

Yi Ming picked up the biscuits and rushed out. Yu Wen was a little embarrassed. He was very skilled at eating melons, but after all, this was the crew where he would be working in the future, and...

Yu Wen turned around and followed Feng Chengzhou, who was sitting there without reacting, met his gaze and smiled obediently.

and.

The producer is still there.

"Mr. Feng, do you want to go take a look? There are media outside." Yu Wen reminded him.

Feng Chengzhou finally realized what Yi Ming's excited scream just now meant. The female lead was so excited, so the outside media couldn't stop her? As soon as the news spreads, this new drama, which has not even chosen an actor, will have a negative impact.

The prince stood up and nodded politely to several producers in the room, "I'll go take a look." It

's common for directors and screenwriters to have different opinions on the set, but when they quarreled in front of the media, it was a bit publicizing. I mean, Feng Chengzhou has worked with Director Miao before, and I have the impression that the latter is an organized person. A little reminder should stop the quarrel.

...that's weird.

As soon as Feng Chengzhou opened the door, a stack of scripts came towards him and slapped him firmly and hard on the right side of his face, like a loud slap.

Yi Ming, who was holding the window open and looking in, witnessed this scene impartially. She pressed her feet against the wall and did not dare to say a word.

...Oh my God.

If she laughs out loud, she won't be fired from the crew.

The media gathered at the door also witnessed this scene. No one spoke for a while, and everyone had a pretended calmness and a suppressed smile on their faces.

The camera that had been turned on for a long time honestly recorded these scenes.

Director Miao's back was facing the door, and he didn't pay attention to the movement here. He was still talking nonsense, "We have reserved enough time, just work overtime, and we will ask Mr. Feng to send us red envelopes later. Mr. Feng, as you all know, is nicknamed in the entertainment industry Money-spreading boy..."

Yu Wen had already walked to Yi Ming's side, intending to watch the excitement from the window. Hearing this, he staggered and wanted to go back to the house.

Can't eat, can't eat, spin melon, melon, melon hits himself.

Yi Ming grabbed his arm, gave him a puzzled expression, and tapped his chin inside, meaning: Don't leave, there must be a lot of fun to watch.

Yu Wen had no choice but to stay where he was, pricking up his ears cautiously, ready to run away if the melon spread to him.

"..." Feng Chengzhou's expression was very colorful, which could probably be expressed as "I treat you as a business partner, and you treat me as an ATM machine." There was a hint of disbelief and heartache.

When he walked in, the media at the door took a step forward in tacit agreement, and aimed their long guns and short cannons at the room.

Director Miao was still giving a speech, completely ignoring the screenwriters' winking reminders, "...Really, I'm serious, Mr. Feng is easy to fool. As long as the third version can be released within a week, I, Mr. Miao, swear, All the money I defrauded from the Crown Prince will be given to you as bonuses. I will do what I say—"