74.

Chapter 74

Xie Heyu used simple words, but Yu Wen understood what he meant.

When you love and devote yourself to something, you will be different from usual and become dazzling. That kind of powerful presence in the objective sense is enough to attract the attention of everyone around you.

Like glowing.

Yu Wen has seen many such people, all of whom shine in the fields they are good at and passionate about. He admires them very much, but he never thought that he could become such a person.

That was too tiring, and he just wanted to be a salted fish.

"Well..." Yu Wen thought thoughtfully and shook his head proudly after a moment, "I like all the roles I have played, but Mingzhu is the first role I have fought for. I want to play him well."

Xie Heyu held his collar tight for him and said, "You did a good job."

As if to confirm his words, he ran into Chu Han as soon as he walked out. After finishing the makeup, Teacher Chu talked about the scene just now and said to him with a very serious expression: "Yu Wen, if I have the opportunity in the future, I hope to act opposite you." This

was recognition from the leading actor in the entertainment industry.

He subconsciously looked at Xie Heyu, and Teacher Xie raised an eyebrow at him: Let's see.

The metaphor is beautiful.

The filming lasted until noon, and Mr. Feng ordered a dining car for everyone. Although Yu Wen felt that there was no logic in Feng Chengzhou's behavior of stalking the group, the conditions where Mr. Feng stayed could always be improved a lot. After all, he was rich.

The boy who spreads wealth lives up to his reputation.

Everyone was eating a five-star seafood buffet in the temporarily opened room. Yu heard that he had a bad appetite, so Xie Heyu picked fresh fruits for him. Yu Wen had nothing to do, so he peeled the shrimp hard. After peeling, he stopped eating and gave it to Xie Heyu.

Yi Ming saw it and said, "Disciple, if you don't want to eat, give it to me. There is a large plate on your manager's plate that hasn't been touched..."

Just after he finished speaking, Xie Heyu came back with the carefully selected fruits and sat down. , upon hearing this, he immediately poured a plate of shrimp meat into his mouth and chewed it with no expression on his face.

Yi Ming: "..."

Xie Heyu took a sip of water and drank the food. Yu Wen stared at his side face that was constantly agitating, and felt that Teacher Xie was really childish sometimes.

"Here, Master." Yu Wen stingily put a shrimp on Yi Ming's plate, and then said, "I'm going to peel it for him. If he doesn't peel it, he will starve to death."

Yi Ming glanced at Xie Heyu's body in disbelief. I didn't realize that he was about to starve to death.

... Are you hungry in the eyes of lovers?

She cursed and continued to eat with her head down. After taking two bites, she suddenly realized something. She raised her head and her eyes wandered between the two of them.

First, Yu Wen has a boyfriend;

second, Yu Wen has an ambiguous relationship with his agent;

then... there is only one truth -

the agent is Yu Wen's boyfriend!

Yi Ming felt like she was Conan.

She suddenly became excited, and the eagerness to verify the results of her reasoning swelled in her chest. She picked up the dishes and sat next to Yu Wen, "Hey, you and your agent..."