84.

Chapter 84

Dead?

Xie Heyu is not surprised by this result. After all, Song Mingzhu's ending in the original work is death. However, netizens think that Mingzhu's current situation is very different from the original work, and there may be a glimmer of hope.

Yu Wen is already very familiar with the process of releasing materials to comfort the audience. After all, the endings of his previous characters also made the audience unhappy, but Mingzhu is even more special.

"I don't think Mingzhu is suitable for a sideshow." He thought.

Xie Heyu tilted his ears slightly, expressing his willingness to hear the details.

"Mingzhu has suffered all her life. Even if she makes a small side story, she can't ignore the tragic background. The if line is not suitable..."

Yu Wen held his chin and thought about it, but Xi Su's bad idea was the most suitable.

Director Miao has already shaped Mingzhu's character arc very beautifully, and any changes on this basis would be superfluous. We cannot show the audience the pearl of perfection, we can only show everyone the metaphor of perfection.

Xi Su was very surprised when he received the order to film the group variety show.

"Me?"

Yu Wen: "That's right, it's you, Teacher Xi Su, the backbone of the company!"

Xi Su refused to listen to his rainbow fart, "Do you have a salary?"

Xie He said: "...Yes."

Yu Wen laughed angrily.

He said: "You earn two dollars from one job, so forget it. Don't forget that you broke out the love for me, you big colander!"

Xi Su scratched the back of his head, thinking of this, and said: "Okay, I don't want the salary... Anyway, netizens will give me carnival photos, how are you going to take pictures?"

Yu Wen and Xie Heyu looked at each other, and sitting on the sofa next to them was Chu Han, who had nothing to do with himself and was watching the fun.

None of them are good at taking photos or writing scripts, and it was too late to transfer people in a short while...

Xie He said: "Whatever." Xi

Su guessed that they didn't have any constructive opinions, so they just decided at once. : "Give me a few days, I will find some materials and learn."

Seeing that the finale is approaching, there is not much time left for Xi Su to study. He ignores everything and first sets up cameras in the villa, leaving Download enough material.

On the day the finale was released, Chu Han prepared snacks early and sat in front of the coffee table waiting for updates.

Yu Wen and Xie Heyu went to the beach to step on shells. These two people always like to go to the beach at night and do some shameful things.

Chu Han ignored them and enjoyed the big villa and beautiful movies to himself.

Halfway through the penultimate episode, Chu Han felt a little unattractive. He went out with a heavy heart and brought back the two treading water.

"What are you doing?" Yu Wen said dissatisfied: "The wind is the coolest at this time."

Chu Han pointed to the sofa, rarely serious: "Sit down and watch the finale with me."

He had already vaguely sensed that the ending was not good. , the damage cannot be borne by him alone.

Yu Wen was held down by him, and adhering to the principle that suffering alone is worse than the suffering of many, he urged: "Xi is staying upstairs, call him down and watch together."