44.

Chapter 44

Chu Han refused to go back to his room to sleep at night, saying that he would die with his eyes closed. Yu Wen and Xi Su dragged him back to the room. Yu Wen put the quilt over his head, muttered aloud, and said sadly. He rests in peace.

The next day, Yu Wen went out for a jog and met the bald uncle again. After running around for two times, when they met for the third time, his uncle took the initiative to greet him, "Are you new here? I've never seen you before."

Yu Wen stopped and talked to him. After chatting for a while, uncle He said, "You look very familiar to me. Are you a celebrity?"

Yu Wen's appearance and personality are naturally what please the elders. With just a smile, his uncle looked at him with eyes full of love.

"He's a young actor. He hasn't made any announcements recently. He's on vacation."

Uncle said that he didn't watch TV much, so he didn't ask him what he had filmed. The two of them finished their run and chatted while walking.

The bald uncle said: "Where are your family members? Come to my uncle's house for dinner another day. The cook at my uncle's house cooks delicious food. I managed to get it here in the early years. He was the apprentice of the royal chef in the palace, my son." I learned my craft from him. After learning a little bit, I was able to open a shop..."

"I live with my friends." Yu Wen was a little greedy at what he said. He pursed his lips and pushed it away. In fact, he wanted to meet the royal chef's apprentice. The craftsmanship, "How embarrassing..."

The bald uncle said: "What's the point? My uncle has retired and is idle. Our family lacks the influence of a great artist like you."

Yu Wen is still the third Once I was called a "great artist", and I was so praised all of a sudden that I was so beautiful that I couldn't find it. "Hey, uncle, I'm exaggerating. I'm exaggerating.

" I met a "strong enemy" again.

He guessed that this kind of big boss didn't need Rainbow Fart's praise, so he could just chat with him. As expected, high-end social interactions often only require a simple way of dealing with them. His uncle was happy when he smiled, and looked at him with the same eyes as a fisherman looking at him. Like a beloved little fishing rod.

Before leaving, the two exchanged contact information, and uncle Qian Dingzhu and Wan asked him to bring his friends to his house for dinner when he was not working.

My uncle's house is not far away, just two turns, less than 300 meters.

Saying goodbye to his new young friend, Xie Jialin walked home humming a little tune.

It was not late today, the sky was dimly blue, and there was a twilight-like yellow sunset in the distance. Xie Jialin was thinking about what to eat at night. When he was about ten meters away from his house, he saw the lights on the second floor turn on, and a tall figure. Standing somewhere with his hands in his pocket, he waved to himself calmly.

Oh, his boring gourd is back.

Xie Jialin became interested immediately and sprinted home in a 100-meter sprint. His boring gourd is very funny. Although he can't answer a single question in ten sentences, he has a very good temper. Sometimes when Xie Jialin has nothing to do, he likes to come up with bad ideas to tease him, watching him hesitate and have nothing to say. expression.

"Oh, my precious son, come downstairs and let daddy take a look -"

Xie Heyu walked downstairs slowly. As soon as he got downstairs, he was shocked by Xie Jialin's bright head, his expression solidified, "...you want to become a monk?"