34. Battle Royale Recording (5)

Chapter 34 Battle Royale Recording (5)

After reading these short stories, Yu Wen fell into a brief silence.

He has always lacked a complete understanding of the hero's character. The initial information focused on event information. It was not until he saw these words that the outline of the hero's character gradually took shape in his mind.

Brave man, brave man.

You have to challenge the cursed magic even without a sword.

The mountains are endless and cannot stop us from moving forward.

...This is an extremely charismatic character.

In the gaps between these words filled with rich emotions, the wanton and childlike young man is smiling brightly.

Yu Wen thought that he would fall in love with these thin words and fictional stories.

Of all the people around him, Chu Han was the most devoted to acting. He once asked why he should be as enthusiastic as a moth to a flame since it was just a job.

Chu Han answered this:

"Being an actor is a job, acting is not. Experiencing other people's experiences and living the lives of others is something that must be respected and is extremely exciting."

Yu Wen didn't understand it before.

He understands something now.

Some characters have souls.

"...Let's go." After Jian Heng had almost read all the notes, Yu Wen stood up and pulled the door handle, "I'm going to the lobby to have a look..."

He had a hunch that the final outcome would be in the lobby.

"Oh. Okay..." Jian Heng quickly read the last few lines, deeply impressed by the brave man's charisma, and at the same time felt even more unbearable - he was about to attack the brave man, he was such a beast.

I hope the audience won’t scold him after watching it. If you want to scold him, just scold the bard. It has nothing to do with Jian Heng.

He carefully put the note and small objects back to their original positions, and then turned his head. There was nothing in front of him, where was Yu Wen's figure?

...Where is Teacher Xiao Yu who is so big? !

The duck that reached its mouth flew away? !

-Teacher

Xiao Yu was in a secret room separated by a wall, facing the wall speechlessly.

Just now, when he was about to open the door, two walls suddenly protruded from the left and right in front of him, tightly trapping him inside. Immediately, the floor beneath his feet moved silently, separating him from Jian Heng in the blink of an eye and taking him to another space.

He knew that the hardcore information from the program team was coming again.

This time he was calm and did not resist. When his feet were stable, he tentatively took two steps forward. After confirming that it was safe, he groped forward.

Very dark.

It seems to be another secret passage.

At the end was a narrow door. Yu Wen groped on the wall and found a small depression.

Huh?

He hesitated and thought... It seemed to be in the shape of a cross sword...

Feeling in the dark, he pressed the cross sword into the groove.