5. New drama

Chapter 5

After returning home, Yu Wen chatted with Xie Jiamao about this matter.

Boss: [He said he had seen you? ]

Boss: [It’s okay. Xiao Xie fell from a mountain when he was ten years old and suffered a concussion. He forgot some things and everyone looks familiar. ]

Yu Wen felt relieved after looking at the information, and just said that he had no impression at all.

Yu Wen: [Is he an artist in the company? 】

Xie Heyu is not like a professional choreographer, but Xie Jiamao can temporarily recruit him to teach him how to sing and dance, and his appearance is so outstanding. Yu Wen doesn't believe that the boss will let such a peerless pearl go.

Boss: [No. ]

On the other side of the screen, Xie Jiamao was slightly hesitant.

He is the company's largest shareholder, can you say that?

Boss: [He is considered a helper in the company. He belongs to the chore team and does a little bit of everything. 】

Well, Xiao Xie helps him manage the company, so of course he is considered a helper.

Yu Wen was silent for a long time this time.

After a long moment, the phone dinged, and Yu Wen's confusion, shock and dumbness could be felt through the screen.

Yu Wen: […Is the company’s core philosophy of employment Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon? 】

Xie Jiamao read this paragraph over and over again, feeling that Yu Wen should be praising him.

Boss: [Of course! ]

Boss: [Lingna Belle holds her face.jpg]

Putting down the phone, Yu Wen deeply felt that it was urgent to improve himself.

Even a talent like Xie Heyu can only work as a helper. He knows nothing. If he wants to gain a foothold in the entertainment industry, he must work hard!

The entertainment industry is really a crouching tiger, hidden dragon!

-When

he signed the contract, Xie Jiamao asked him to prepare for no announcement for a month or two, but less than half a month after the "Feng Hua" special contract ended, his boss helped him secure a new role.

He is the third male lead in a low-budget online drama. Although it is not high-end, it is a rare and good resource for Yu Wen.

Xie Jiamao's voice was a little excited when he called him, "Xiao Yu! I've seen it, you are the most handsome among the starring cast! Believe me, after this movie, someone will definitely fall in love with you, you will fall in love immediately It will become very popular——"

The boss didn't seem to be trying to impress Yu Wen, he seemed to really believe that this day would come soon.

What a good boss, he paints his own cake and eats it himself.

Yu Wen didn't want to dampen his enthusiasm and replied lively: "Yes boss! Xiao Yu will definitely live up to your expectations!"

Boss: "Hot! Hot!"

Yu Wen: "Hot! Hot!"

After dealing with the boss, Yu Wen collapsed back on the sofa and continued watching the show.

The crew started shooting half a month later. This time the script was fundamentally different from the previous group performances. Yu Wen not only had to follow the crew, but also stayed with the crew for a whole month.