88.

Chapter 88

After returning home, Yu Wen grabbed Xie Heyu and took a few well-lit 'hand photos'. He didn't want to show affection or anything, but simply thought it was very commemorative.

Not long after they walked in, Xi Su came to visit with a camera.

Yu Wen said: "Teacher Xie won't let your camera in because it's an invasion of privacy."

When he said this, he was a little gloating. Who asked Xi Su to cricket him in front of netizens? Is he trying to pass the blame? That's called a strategic signature.

Xi Su said: "My fault is all Xi's fault. I dare to talk nonsense and cut off your cooking skills! This is intolerable -"

His attitude is sincere, his tone is sincere, and he means to change his past. , Yu Wen was satisfied, and felt that it was not impossible for Yu Zun to give him a chance, so he turned around and ran to find Xie Heyu.

"Didn't he give up?" Xie Heyu said in surprise: "Why did he suddenly stop fighting again?"

After saying this, Yu Wen also felt strange.

Xi Su sometimes has a weak mind, but he is not a particularly stubborn person. When one career fails, he immediately turns around to explore another new field. In this aspect, his mentality is far ahead and he never consumes himself.

Yu Wen suppressed these doubts for the time being and went to the door to let Xi Su in.

Because he was curious about what Xi Su wanted to do, when the camera was installed, Yu Wen followed him like a little tail, poking his head curiously.

Xi Su: "Are you worried about me?"

Yu Wen said in surprise: "It's not normal for me to worry about you."

Xi Su thought about it and agreed.

"But you can trust me this time." Xi Su said, "I promise to make your wedding video so sweet that every dog ​​passing by will be fed a mouthful of candy."

Marriage...what?

Yu Wen was confused.

Xi Su had a confident expression of "I already know everything", patted Yu Wen's shoulder and said, "Don't worry, I have my own rhythm." After

going downstairs, Yu Wen said to Xie Heyu, "Xi Su has been under a lot of pressure lately. , Maybe there is something wrong with his brain."

He complained casually, but Xie Heyu nodded seriously, "I feel very sick."

Just now, Xi Su suddenly wandered into the kitchen and insisted on talking to him about home affairs. After chatting for a while, before leaving, he grabbed a big spoonful of the egg custard he had just steamed and made the following comment: "This dish is good. Let's add it to the banquet menu."

"What?!" Yu Wen only focused on In the first half, he was furious: "He dug into my egg custard?! I'm going to shoot him!"

He rolled up his sleeves and went to settle the score with Xi Su.

It was normal for Xi Su to be sick. Both Yu Wen and Xie Heyu had taken it lightly. However, in the evening, Xi Su and Chu Han came over to have dinner together, and Chu Han also had the same meaningful expression.

Something is wrong, something terribly wrong.

"From now on, every word you say will become evidence in court, and you have no right to remain silent!" Judge Xiao Yu was stunned and said seriously: "Quickly confess your conspiracy!"

Chu Han and Xi Su looked at each other. Xie Heyu silently looked at Yu Wen's red hand, took away the ashtray, and stuffed Yu Wen with a small cotton pendant.