29.

Chapter 29

Yu Wen is on fire, and the fire is inexplicable.

For several days in a row, his topic has been on the hot searches, and the "Daily Question" has also changed from a fan hot topic to a fixed topic. Big bosses in the industry who are not too concerned about the excitement left messages one by one and teased him. Grill over heat.

His drama hasn't aired yet, but he has already become a familiar face in most of the entertainment industry.

From the beginning, Yu Wen pretended to be dead to escape, but then he mustered up the courage to climb onto Weibo, silently weeping at the skyrocketing number of followers, and followed each of the big guys who followed him.

[Teacher Yu, are you having fun today? 】

When he saw such a topic again, he was able to calm down and answered: 【No. 】

【Okay. 】

Such inexplicable and clueless conversations happen once a day.

Fans were not polite when they saw his excitement:

"Hahahaha, Teacher Yu talks so little, are you worried?"

"Let our Xiao Yu go! He is going to be broken!"

"Teacher Yu, are you serious now ? It got so popular... I forgot in the middle... You must pay attention to your words and deeds!"

Xie Jiamao shook hands with him on the phone and opened the champagne at halftime as usual, "You are now the third... second tier! How can you count? A second-tier guy! Our Xiao Yu is indeed the best!"

After hanging up the phone, Yu Wen looked at the sunset with a hint of sadness in his heart.

He is getting further and further away from the dream of a third-tier kid...

-It

has been more than half a month since the filming of "The Immortal Gate" was completed, and the filming banquet was finally ushered in.

After arriving at the destination hotel, as soon as he got off the car, Jian Heng stood in front of him with a pious face, holding a birthday cake crown that he found from nowhere.

Yu Wen flicked the hem of his sleeves, making a noise like a cloak, and said condescendingly: "This must be the meeting gift prepared for this king. If you agree, let's crown you."

Jian Heng held the utmost sacredness and reverence. , placing the crown on his head.

Yu Wen said: "Little Jianzi, show me."

Little Jianzi said: "Hey!"

Passing by the lobby, Jian Heng took a wet towel for wiping his hands from the waiter's plate, shook it out and put it on Yu Wen's shoulders. Acts as a cloak.

Yu Wen said: "It's a little hot."

Jian Heng immediately said: "It's Xiao Jianzi's burning heart!"

Yu Wen nodded tolerantly and allowed the simple white wet towel to stay on his noble shoulders.

He walked into the private room with his head held high like an emperor on his western tour.

He thought the performance was almost over, and was about to pull the towel off his shoulders - it was really hot. The door suddenly opened from the inside. Zhu Xinyi unscrewed a colorful cannon and announced enthusiastically: "Welcome Teacher Yu to guide our drama! Everyone applauds!"

Thunderous applause rang out, and all the famous characters in the drama gathered here.

Yu Wen had no choice but to put the towel back on his lips, raised his chin, and waved to the people who looked over him, "No gifts, no gifts."