27.

Chapter 27

There is a recording, but whether it can be released is a big question.

Yu Wen put his cell phone on the coffee table, and the three of them sat in rows on the sofa and listened to the recording from beginning to end.

...Wonderful, really wonderful.

This was the first time Chu Han heard this recording and he almost laughed out of anger.

Xie Heyu had nothing to say.

Yu Wen's face was solemn.

"First, we need to find the staff member who went to the toilet on the way and ask if we can send out the audio of him urinating; then we need an account, an account whose address cannot be found..."

Xi Su: "It's not possible to code directly. That's it?"

Yu Wen couldn't help but said, "The recording is not coded."

"Oh." Xi Sutan said frankly, "Then just cut it out.

"

Before even saying a few words, there were signs of another quarrel. Xie Heyu intervened in a leisurely manner: "It can be blurry, blur out the conversation in the middle, and then double the speed."

The Internet is not a court, so there is no need to be so detailed.

Yu Wen happily accepted and asked him to perform superb technical processing on the voices of the staff in the middle section, especially the words "Teacher Yu", which must be coded with emphasis.

Xi Su: "You're not saying that the recording is not coded -" Yu

Wen: "It's not important."

The words are not important, he doesn't want to have a name in such a big melon.

Xie Heyu tapped the edge of the keyboard with his knuckles, feeling a little doubtful. He wanted to say that it was just a blur of technology and there was a possibility of recovery. However, seeing Yu Wen's confident look on his face, he said nothing more.

For reasons of popularity, Xie Heyu suggested that Xie Jiamao find media with whom he was familiar to be exposed.

The boss is ready to take over, but Yu Wen is not going to take care of it anymore. The inexplicable "meeting" lasted until three in the morning, and Yu Wen sent them out—mainly Chu Han and Xi Su.

"Putting a floor in my house? That's a good idea. Where can I put it in a place with big sesame seeds? Turn left after leaving the community and there is a convenient hotel. We can go there for just one night. Please be safe on the road. Goodbye." It

's still difficult to squeeze four people into a single apartment. , squeeze three, you can give it a try, but it is a pity that these two people will not give in to each other, and will never allow the other to win this honor. Yu Wen had no choice but to pack them up and drive them out.

It was so popular that Yu Wen had a misunderstanding for a moment, "Do you have any special thoughts about me?"

Two people gave him the same crazy expression.

What a synchronization, Yu Wen was a little bit addicted to them.

"...Since you don't have any evil thoughts about me, why do you have to stay at my house? I don't have gold in my house." Xi Su

said sincerely, "I'm too lazy to move."

Chu Han said reservedly, "I have a personal relationship with you after all. Shendu, Teacher Bixi is definitely better. If I leave and he doesn’t leave, it will easily make people misunderstand that my status in your heart is not as good as his.”