56.

Chapter 56

Xie Jialin: "..."

He has been thinking about this rhetoric for a long time.

Xie Jialin took off his shoes and sat cross-legged on the sofa. He felt aggrieved for a moment, feeling as if a cannon had been fired, but the result was a dud.

He thought hard for a while and felt that there was still hope. He still had a trump card that he had not yet used.

"It's true this time." Xie Jialin said calmly: "There will be an auction of property soon. There is only one way to save our family now."

Xie Heyu said casually: "What?"

Xie Jialin: "Marriage."

Xie Heyu handed the water cup to his mouth He put it down again, fearing that he would choke. If he couldn't hold back a mouthful of water and spray it over, it would be a bit unfilial.

"I have decided on a marriage for you without your consent. It is my father's fault. Just think that the Xie family is sorry for you this time." Xie Jialin raised his face and looked at the ceiling melancholy, his tone full of sorrow. .

Yu Wen squatted at the corner of the second floor, holding his chin, listening with great interest.

My uncle made it up quite like that. I don’t know if Teacher Xie will believe it. If he does, I don’t know what his expression will be.

Ah, by the way, when will it be his turn to appear?

I don’t know what role my uncle wrote for him.

Xie He said: "So

?

" Where did she turn into a living person? It's a bit too much... she's also beautiful, generous and kind...

that's not right.

As if to confirm his ominous premonition, Xie Jialin said passionately in the next second: "Show up! You are beautiful, generous and kind!" Yu

Wen:...

Xie Heyu followed and looked over. Ten minutes had passed, and the stairs were empty and empty.

Xie Heyu held the glass of water and said calmly: "A secret relative?"

There was no one around, so it must be a ghost.

Yu Wen's expression was blank and his brain was frozen. He was really embarrassed to go out and squatted on the spot, as if he would squat until the end of time and turn into a mushroom spirit.

"Show up! You are beautiful, generous and kind!" Xie Jialin repeated the summoning spell again, but still failed to summon a certain autistic fish.

Xie Heyu rubbed the wall of the glass, thoughtfully. Of course he knew that his old father was joking. His family used to like to tease him about finding a partner, and occasionally tried to match him up with so-and-so. He rarely took it to heart and never mentioned his sexual orientation because of those The jokes are not too much. The family is bored and let them go.

But the situation is different now. Now that he has someone he likes, he still has to set his attitude on this matter to avoid any misunderstanding in the future.

Xie Heyu put down the water glass, looked towards the second floor, and asked politely: "Hello, what's your surname?"

"..."

No one answered. As expected, Xie Heyu nodded and said clearly: "Then let's skip the title for now. It's rude. Please forgive me for not agreeing to this marriage. The problem lies with me. I already have someone I like and it’s not a good match. You will have your own marriage, sorry