79.

Chapter 79

Chu Han dared to ask, but Yu Wen did not dare to say anything.

He took two bites of the biscuit and looked at Chu Han, suspecting that this was some new play between the couple. He didn't understand but respected it.

"...Hmm."

Under the nervous gazes of Feng Chengzhou and Chu Han, he was quiet for a long time and choked out a single deep word.

"Interesting, things are getting interesting."

"So it's true? What's so loving and doesn't quarrel? It's not made up to fool everyone, right?"

"How can we be together without love? It's just a normal couple's way of getting along. You don't have to If you are so concerned about your private life, you should pay more attention to your works." Chu Han forced the topic back.

Yu Wen was still eating biscuits in the back, but his expression became more solemn as he ate.

He didn't understand what kind of play this was.

Do you want to take the route of a national couple? Why? The shaky relationship between you two is not afraid of collapse someday?

As soon as he sat there, he looked like he was holding back everything he wanted to say but couldn't say it.

Netizens looked forward to it and called him to sit in front. Feng Chengzhou had no choice but to wink at Chu Han quietly.

Feng Chengzhou: Let’s collude.

Chu Han: Yes, he is very eloquent, let him speak.

Two people who have no tacit understanding.

Yu Wen moved a chair and sat between the two of them. He didn't want to occupy such a conspicuous position. However, Chu Han suddenly seemed to be possessed by a ghost. Unless he had witnessed the budding and fruiting of their love, he would not have allowed him to take the first place. This relationship is narrated from three perspectives.

Yu Wen: ...do you want to endorse the netizens? "Rise up!" Details of "Best Actor"?

The problem is, your two published books did not describe your relationship in detail.

He looked at Chu Han's firm and encouraging expression, speechless and choked. Feng Chengzhou on the side frowned in thought, not understanding what this strategy was. After thinking for a long time, he decided to cooperate - Chu Han must have a reason for doing this.

Then both of them looked at him with encouraging eyes.

"Uh, I, about the relationship between the two of them..." Under the spotlight, Yu Wen stumbled and started to speak, "They are indeed very affectionate, well, they are the kind of official couple who will love each other despite all odds..."

"

"You've become a little fish, you used to be a match for officialdom." "

Didn't you say that they were a natural match, soul mates? There were no obstacles except a busy schedule? How come you have to overcome all difficulties?"

"Soul what? ? Soulmate?"

Yu Wen couldn't help but read out in disbelief when he saw this sentence.

He was really lucky that he had just been eating cookies and hadn't paid attention to the two people's "confession of love" in the early stage, otherwise the expression management would have been offline long ago.

Chu Han poked his waist.

Yu Wen was poked so hard that his waist twisted, and his upper body twisted into a weird posture, and he quickly said: "Ah, yes, yes, they are soul mates, they have no bad feelings, and they communicate often..."