96. Bamboo Horse Bamboo Horse if line: (6)

Chapter 96 The Bamboo Horse If Line: (6)

"I'm going back first."

At a department dinner, Yu Wen drank a few cold drinks, his stomach twitched, and he felt unwell and didn't want to leave early.

His friend was worried about him and suggested sending him back.

Yu Wen refused and said, "It's okay. I'll sit outside for a while and someone will pick me up."

Music was flowing in the corridor, which was gentle and quiet. Yu Wen was sitting on the sofa in the rest area, and the soft overhead light illuminated the last conversation on the phone screen. .

Xie Heyu: [I’ll pick you up. ]

He scrolled down subconsciously and didn't see his reply. When he remembered that he didn't reply, he turned off the screen angrily and put the phone back in his pocket.

He and Xie Heyu have been in this awkward state for a long time.

In the past, he always took the initiative to send messages to Xie Heyu, interesting or boring, sharing the past all at once. After the confession incident, he deliberately reduced the contact with Xie Heyu, and gradually became less fond of sending messages, and the dialog box became a one-man show for Xie Heyu.

He learned from his previous stories, posted some boring daily stories, and filled up the distance of hundreds of kilometers with the minutiae of trivial life.

Yu Wen didn't know how to reply, so he didn't reply most of the time. He occasionally chatted a few words to make the conversation less stiff.

He found a perfect excuse for his perfunctory behavior - he was busy. He didn't bother to update his circle of friends for half a month in the past, but now he posts an average of one post a day. He is either busy with this thing with the student union or helping the teacher with that thing. . Even his parents lied to him. Every time he called, he just asked him to eat well and not to tire himself.

He wanted to alienate Xie Heyu, so he could only act clumsily like this.

But sometimes when I look through the dialog box and see that Xie Heyu doesn't get a response and the chat ends abruptly, I can't help but feel heartbroken, feeling that I've handled it really badly.

Xie Heyu, his circle of friends with poor acting skills, also watches it and often sends messages to remind him to eat three meals a day. Half an hour ago, Yu Wen took photos of the dinner party. Within two minutes, his phone started vibrating. Xie Heyu sent several messages in a row, reminding him not to drink iced drinks because his gastritis was not cured yet.

Yu Wen didn't see it at the time, but when he saw it, his stomach had already begun to feel uncomfortable.

He made a mistake and replied: "It already hurts." ]

After replying, he began to panic and hurriedly withdraw the message, but it was already too late. Xie Heyu probably stared at the dialog box and replied to the withdrawn message: [I'll pick you up. 】

The circle of friends provided a location, and it was easy for Xie Heyu to find him. Yu Wen knew that he was always vigorous and resolute in his work, so it was too late to refuse at this time, so he had to sit outside the private room and wait for him to pick him up.

Halfway through, a friend came out, brought him hot water, and asked him if he wanted to go to the hospital.

Yu Wen shook his head.

In fact, it was nothing serious. After two cups of hot water, I felt much better. But I just heard what the banquet said. After the dinner, everyone planned to go to the evening show to sing. Yu Wen was afraid that he would die suddenly, so he took this excuse to escape.