14. Shareholders

Chapter 14 Shareholders

Weekend, Yu Wen rode a small e-mule to the company without any notice, preparing to clean up the appearance of Starlight Media.

It's called hygiene.

He is also really idle. Because Chu Han refused to let go of the live broadcast, Xie Jiamao put it aside for the time being, waiting for the main star's wishes; the variety show we talked about last time was a popular variety show with high national popularity, and Yu Wen was just a guest in one of the episodes, so this is it Xie Jiamao used his contacts in the industry to force him to come over. It is said that if a new actor who has not debuted in a film can get in, God bless him.

The boss was running around trying to get resources for him. Yu Wen felt really guilty and couldn't sit at home doing nothing. It happened that the company headquarters was still being renovated, so he took the key and came over to clean it.

As soon as the door was opened, a familiar tall figure was sitting on the folding ladder, with his sleeves rolled up, revealing a thin forearm, painting the wall.

Hearing the movement, Xie Heyu turned his head and looked over with surprise on his face.

Yu Wen stood at the door in silence for a minute, closed the door, took a deep breath, and then bravely sent a message to the boss to complain: [Boss, you are going too far. ]

After sending it, he muted his voice and pretended that he had never done such a rebellious thing.

Xie Jiamao, who was far away on the set of "Feng Hua", sneezed and his mobile phone vibrated in his pocket. He took it out and looked at it, wondering, "What..."

Gao Kaiyu stared at the monitor and watched the playback, concentrating on it, while Xie Jiamao muttered next to him. , he frowned subconsciously, a little unhappy at being disturbed, "What's wrong?"

Xie Jiamao said aggrievedly: "Xiao Yu scolded me."

"You deserve it." Gao Kaiyu gloated, "That little guy can choke, you wait. "You shouldn't be

, Xiao Yu has always been very friendly to me... Could it be that the company's sanitary environment is so bad that it makes him tired?"

Thinking about it, Xie Jiamao quickly bombarded Xie Heyu with messages, asking him to take good care of the company's golden eggs. Dan, don’t tire people out.

He completely forgot that he didn't say hello to the two people he met.

Xie Heyu was surprised to see Yu Wen in the company at this time.

"Why are you here?" Xie Heyu came down from the folding ladder and saw a thin layer of sweat on his forehead. He got him a bottle of mineral water and unscrewed the cap of the bottle.

Yu Wen sipped water and moistened his lips. His dark eyes looked at the reception room being renovated, like a hamster poking its head.

"The boss said that the company is under renovation. I haven't announced it recently. Come here to help."

This building has 21 floors and is located in a bustling area. Starlight Media only occupies five of the floors. For a new and unknown company, It’s already very impressive.

Yu Wen had thought before that the boss had been able to do whatever he wanted for so many years. He must have a well-off family, which did not require his contribution and could also give him something to rely on when he was working in the 360 ​​industry. It was reasonable to have the assets of five floors.

But you have five floors, can’t you find a decorator?

The moment he opened the door and saw Xie Heyu, he felt that the boss's surname should not be Xie, but Zhou, Zhou Bapi.