98. Extra Romance (1)

Chapter 98: Extra romance: (1)

[How long have you been with your lover? ]

A cardboard raised by a staff member appeared in front of Yu Wen. He looked at it intently and thought: "A year...about a year and two months..."

[Why do you come to this show? ]

Yu Wen tilted his head.

"Does PD need the truth, or an answer that is in line with the purpose of the program?"

The staff raised the microphone and said, "Can you say it all again?"

Yu Wen: "The truth is that you have signed a contract and cannot breach the contract."

"What about the words in the scene."

Yu Wen Instantly positive.

"I hope that through the program, I can enhance my relationship with my lover, explore potential conflicts in the relationship, communicate and resolve them."

The staff applauded him.

"Teacher Yu, we love interviewing you. You are so good, steady and never overturn."

Yu Wen raised his hand humbly, "Hey, that's a lot of praise."

After recording the solo interview, he still had A two-person interview with Xie Heyu, sitting in the lounge area outside the recording studio drinking drinks, and you can vaguely hear Chu Han's voice next door.

"Why are you on the show? Because fans are more concerned about it, the company accepted the notice."

"How is my relationship with Feng Chengzhou?... It's okay."

"If you ask me about my personal wishes, I don't want to be on a love show. "

It has nothing to do with the show, it's just that Feng Chengzhou... Well, I'd venture to say that he makes me feel a little embarrassed."

After hearing the last sentence, Yu Wen choked and coughed.

With a click, the door opened and Chu Han walked out of the recording studio. Yu Wen choked and the tip of his nose turned red. He looked at him and said, "The boss said, I will give Mr. Feng three points of thin noodles in front of the camera. He is also the only one in the industry after all." The big CEO who covers the sky."

Chu Han went to the self-service drink machine and bought a bottle of water. He frowned and said, "I tried my best. I have been merciful and didn't say anything about his madness in front of the camera."

Yu Wen: "What? Crazy?"

Chu Han: "He couldn't sleep and pulled out his address book in the middle of the night to bombard everyone, telling everyone that he was going to record a love story..."

That's not all. He was standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window with his suitcase early in the morning. He said deeply: "Today is the day for me, Feng Chengzhou, to avenge his humiliation. Gods and gods from all walks of life are looking up to me to bless the smooth recording of this love drama. You will be indispensable after it is completed..."

Chu Han stood with water in his hands at that time. In the kitchen, there was a moment when I questioned my vision.

The show was signed half a year ago, and its full name is 'Love Travel'. It uses a ten-day trip as a carrier, constantly sets up difficulties, and creates a certain atmosphere of 'coming together through all the obstacles'. In short, it is just a couple having nothing to do. When I was on the show, the program crew made things difficult for me.

The program has signed a total of four pairs of CPs. In addition to Yu Wen Xie Heyu and Chu Han Feng Chengzhou, there are also two pairs of artists in the industry who have just been officially announced not long ago.