105. Return to the original world if line: (End)

Chapter 105 Return to the original world if line: (End)

Not having an ID card is indeed a big problem. My sister’s question reminded Yu Wen that now is not a good time to meet his parents.

His parents won't say anything when he comes out, but if he brings a gangster home, his parents will faint on the spot.

Yu Wen used his ID card to open a room for Xie Heyu in a hotel within 500 meters.

Teacher Xie obviously wanted to stay with him more, and kissed him stickyly before parting, but he also knew that the current situation was special and did not hold him back.

When he sent Xie Heyu to the hotel, his parents had already returned home. Yu Wen rushed back and gave his second elder a big hug, and then said, "Mom, Dad, I'm dating a boyfriend."

Parents: "..."

Yu Ting leaned in the kitchen At the door, he spread his hands towards the second elder with an expression of "Yes, he is crazy."

In view of the illusory theory of time travel, Yu Wen was not willing to force his parents to reshape their world view at an advanced age. Instead of saying those "crazy words", he simply summarized Xie Heyu as the person he had been dating in college, and fabricated a harmonious and happy relationship. time.

"...To sum up," Yu Wen said, "Our relationship is very good. If our relationship is still so good next year, I will bring him back to see you."

There is a reason for saying this.

He didn't know if Xie Heyu would go back in time. There were too many uncontrollable factors. If Xie Heyu was summoned from the original world like him, it could be explained as a disagreement between personalities and they broke up peacefully.

The one-year observation period gives him and Xie Heyu some time to adapt, and also gives his parents some time to accept.

But he obviously underestimated the second elder.

It only took half an hour for the parents to accept it.

"Oh, the young man is quite talented. Judging by his appearance, he must have a bright future." Father Yu was looking at the group photo that Yu Wen had just taken on his phone. He squinted at it for a moment and said kindly, "Very good, very good..."

Yu Ting said: "...Dad, are you crazy?"

Yu's father said kindly: "Xiao Wen likes it."

He doesn't care what kind of person the other person is. In this regard, he believes that his son has more say than him, and he also believes that Yu Wen knows how to understand. people.

He just needs support.

Yu's mother looked at it twice and nodded: "The young man is very handsome. Even if he is a piece of wood, it is pleasant to look at every day."

Yu Ting: "..."

She managed to hold back and did not think that this pretty boy was Kuroto and He. Speak out about the homeless.

Yu Wen felt reassured by his parents' openness. He got up early the next day to find Xie Heyu. When his father saw him, he didn't say anything and stuffed him with two sandwiches.

"If you can't eat it, give it to others." The father pointedly said.

Yu Wen went to find Xie Heyu with two breakfasts. It was around six o'clock in the morning, which was completely inconsistent with his biological clock's routine of getting up. In addition, he had been tossing and turning last night and had not slept well. As soon as Xie Heyu opened the door, he looked like a boneless koala. Hanging on the other party.