81.

Chapter 81

"Still not going in?" Xie Heyu walked over from the beach, reached into the hammock, found Yu Wen's furry head, and rubbed it.

"Did you pick up the shell?" Yu Wen stuck his head out and asked enthusiastically.

Xie Heyu stretched out his hand and opened his palm, with three or four shells lying on it.

"Hmm...it doesn't look good." Yu Wen fiddled with it and said disappointedly after a moment: "It's no different from the one I picked up..."

"That's such a choice, Teacher Xiao Yu."

Yu Wen said, "I want to keep a souvenir. I want something special...forget it, we will stay here for a while anyway, let's pick it up tomorrow."

He was a little disappointed, but soon he smiled again, raised his face and said to Xie Heyu: "Are you hungry? I bought noodles today and went back to cook them."

Xie Heyu raised his eyebrows slightly and stretched out his other hand.

"Hey, this looks good." Yu Wen said in surprise.

In the palm of my hand was a shell with clear texture and white body. It reflected the pale yellow halo of the villa in the distance, making it white and beautiful.

Yu Wen leaned forward to get it, but Xie Heyu suddenly closed his palms. When Yu Wen leaned over, he bent down and kissed it.

Yu Wen leaned on the hammock and accepted the kiss in a weird posture. When Xie Heyu let go, he licked his lips and asked doubtfully: "Did you just eat candy?"

Xie Heyu: "No."

Yu Wen: "Why is it so sweet? "?"

Xie Heyu lowered his eyes and looked at him.

Just as Yu Wen was reminiscing, Xie Heyu clasped the back of his head and kissed him directly. The man didn't know if he was hungry, and he seemed to be gobbling it up.

Yu Wen hadn't experienced this feeling of suffocation for a long time... It was when the two first got together that Xie Heyu kissed him so fiercely.

He tried his best to push himself up, looking for a point of strength, until he heard the sound of "fuck" in his ears like thunder, and the fabric was torn -

"fuck, you guys -" Xi Su was stunned for two seconds when he saw the two people kissing. He quickly went to close the live broadcast, but the barrage was completely out of control, like an explosion. He glanced at it before closing it. Some netizens were stunned by the melon, and they were writing question marks and exclamation marks to express their shock, while the other part was saying to Xie He, " conviction".

"Baga! Who allowed you to touch my wife's mouth!"

"Police, I testify that my baby is definitely not voluntary!"

"Who is this! (Incompetent rage) Find him! I'm going to chop him off Head!"

"Death penalty! Death penalty!"

It's over.

He caused his adoptive father to be "wanted".

Over there, Xi Su hurriedly turned off the live broadcast, and here Xie Heyu was bitten by the frightened Yu Wen, and the smell of blood overflowed between his lips and teeth.

"Hmm."

He stepped away, his breathing rhythm slightly irregular.

Yu Wen glanced at him in panic, and found that his lower lip was shiny with his own saliva, and his upper lip was also slightly torn by himself in the chaos...