63.

Chapter 63

The makeup artist opened the door again and came in, feeling that the atmosphere in the room became more subtle.

Teacher Xiao Yu and the agent sat in their respective places, one brushing the broken hair on his forehead, the other looking down at his phone. They didn't say a word, and didn't even make eye contact. The communication between them was extremely stiff.

But the makeup artist was sensitive to the fact that beneath this stiffness, there was an undercurrent of ambiguity.

It's not like getting into trouble, but more like avoiding suspicion.

She laughed because of her own thoughts. She walked to the mirror and found that Yu Wen had taken off his coat. "Is Teacher Xiao Yu very hot? Your face is also red, and the powder puff is like a peach." She joked.

Yu Wen put back the messed up hair between the hugs and said awkwardly: "A bit, maybe the air conditioner is turned on high..."

The makeup artist picked up the remote control and lowered the temperature by two degrees. He found that the curtains had no idea when to turn on the camera. After blocking it, he walked to the window and opened the curtain. Passing by the agent on the way, the young boy who is almost the youngest in the brokerage industry has been looking at his mobile phone. His eyebrows are very tense, as if he is facing some incurable disease, and his ears are slightly red to the side of his neck.

Young people are very angry, the makeup artist thought, one or two, their necks are red with heat.

It was already late when we returned home after taking the makeup photos. Xie Heyu was driving, while Xiao Zhou and Xiao Zhong were chattering in the back seat, discussing how suitable Yu Wen's look was today and how out of the ordinary the photos would be. Xiao Zhong even said: "Maybe I can win an award. The best male partner is not too much."

"...How dare you think about it?" Yu Wen was shocked. Should we say that birds of a feather flock together? The employees of Starlight Media are exactly the same as the boss. They are good at popping champagne at half-time, and they especially like to draw and eat the cake themselves...

No, the show has not even started filming, or even half-time, and the champagne is being opened at the beginning.

Xiao Zhou pushed up his glasses and analyzed carefully, ""Moon Harbor" is adapted from a short suspense novel. In the original work, the male and female protagonists have no emotional line. Director Miao's script sublimates the two into soul confidants, but it is not CP. I have to say, The emotional scenes of the whole drama are all on you. If the filming is good, Teacher Xiao Yu will definitely get the most bonus. "

Xiao Zhong agreed: "Yes, yes, this kind of suspense drama is best to win awards. Someone in the team is destined to win the award, why can't it be our teacher Xiao Yu? "

The main plot of "Moon Harbor" is very exciting. The heroine is a modern grassroots policeman who accidentally traveled through time and returned to modern times after encountering a big explosion. However, because of the objective Not getting rid of the strange magnetic field of time travel, and subjectively still haunted by the death of more than 600 people in the explosion, she started her second, third, and countless times of time travel.

Every time she travels through time, she will return to the original time point. The title of the play is Moon Harbor, which is exactly where the heroine appears every time she travels through time. She is a modern stranger who has come from afar and anchored in a harbor called the moon.

The plot is told from the perspective of the male protagonist. At the beginning, the person in charge of the Moon Port came to the Fu family to report that a strange woman had appeared at the port recently. She seemed to have swum up from the sea in the middle of the night. She has been sitting on the dock in a daze since then, unable to drive her away. Being very familiar with the eldest son of the Fu family, the person in charge did not dare to make a conclusion lightly and came to ask the eldest son Fu to make a decision.