69.

Chapter 69

Yu Wen squatted on the roadside eating melon. Although he had been at the scene when the crime occurred, the title posted by the marketing account made him feel like he was at a fake scene.

# wealthy family grudges, sibling cannibalism, click to watch the Feng family’s crown prince beating up his cheap brother. #

#The Feng brothers met for the first time, and their rivals were extremely jealous when they met #

#风成zhou wipes out the roots, the life and death of the illegitimate child is unknown #

Click to read, the content is more exciting, why did Feng Chengzhou bring eight killers to kill Xisugou? What? Xi Su is still lying in the ICU, and those who heard it will shed tears; there is also a version of two men fighting for one woman, saying that the two brothers turned against each other because they fell in love with the same woman...

There is a picture at the beginning, and the content is all made up.

Those who were invited that day were all people with status, and such random things couldn't be done. However, it is not ruled out that someone passed by that day and took a photo. The photo was circulated. The media did not know what happened, so they simply wrote about it.

Yu Wen wanted to help refute the rumors, but he had to provide some convincing evidence. He looked through many marketing accounts and finally found one. He zoomed in and zoomed in again. He could see two black heads in the grass. It was him and Thanks to Heyu.

He saved the photo.

Yi Ming rested for a while and finally came down from the wall. She stepped on the ladder tremblingly and said, "If you don't want to worry about these things, let's go and eat roast chicken first."

She paid some reward and put the ladder in the small supermarket next to it. Asking the boss to take care of it, Yu Wen said: "Are you still planning to climb in?"

Yi Ming: "Of course. Today I climbed over the wall and left the hotel. You know it, I know it, God knows it, and the earth knows it. No third party can know."

Yu Wen nodded solemnly: "Don't worry, sister, if nothing else happens, I will take this secret with me to the grave."

After eating the roast chicken, Yi Ming moved the ladder back the same way. Yu Wen watched her go in, and he spoke generously. Enter through the hotel's main entrance.

He was afraid that Mr. Feng would not pay attention to public opinion in time, so he took a very considerate screenshot of the marketing account's remarks and sent it to Feng Chengzhou. The prince didn't know what he was busy with and was as quiet as a chicken.

Unfortunately, there is no contact information for Bian Ce. Yu Wen thought with emotion that at this time, Vice President Bian would have to be reliable.

He went back to his room to wash up briefly. After washing, Feng Chengzhou had not returned yet, but Xi Su sent a series of messages.

Xi Su: [Someone is trying to instigate a relationship between me and my adoptive father! Screenshot.jpg Screenshot.jpg]

When Yu Wen took a look, hey, it started to be on the hot search, and it was listed in the middle and lower levels of the hot search. Because the marketing account’s statement was not consistent, netizens relied on guessing, and there were different opinions.

Yu Wen: [Don't worry, your adoptive father is very rich and will definitely have countermeasures. 】

Xi Su: 【No, what if my adoptive father misunderstands that I am the mastermind? What should I do if he misunderstood that I pretended to be fainted on purpose? 】